Disable WhatsApp Calling – WhatsApp calling is a great feature of WhatsApp and it turned out to be one the most break through features of WhastApp till date. WhastApp is updating it’ features regularly and trying to make a mark to its honest subscribers but apart from the chat feature calling is the most useful feature WhatsApp came with.
As I told you it’s a great feature but a healthy part from WhatsApp community doesn’t feel that the feature is relevant, it sometimes becomes very annoying because people constantly calls you because it’s completely free.
It becomes the most annoying when you’re online doing something important and the disturbance which is occurred completely distracts you. For most of the people it’s very useful to call in emergency when you’re out talk-time but it’s full of pros and cons.
Disable WhatsApp calling in Android
Now here I’ve got a break through for all those people who doesn’t wants WhatsApp calling feature at all and they want to shut it down.
You’ll be easily able to disable the WhatsApp calling feature without any hassle but as I told you earlier if you want to disable WhatsApp calling forever has its own pros and cons.
It can be very beneficial for you in terms of maintaining your peace when you’re busy online and let you do something productive out of it. Highly Recommended – Download MX Player For PC/Laptop Windows 8/10/7/XP [Amazing Guide].
Below I’ve shared the most easy methods through simple steps to disable WhatsApp calling permanently.
Methods to Disable WhatsApp Calling in Android –
Method 1 –
In this method we gonna disable WhatsApp calling by using an App called “Disable WhatsApp Calls”. This is the best rated App to disable WhatsApp calling in Android.
The key feature of this App is it doesn’t need root, yes you heard it right you can use this App even if your Android is not Rooted.
Previously this App was on Google Playstore but because of violation of WhatsApp terms and condition now it is removed from there. But don’t worry we have shared the mirror link below.
1. First of all, Download & Install Disable WhatsApp Call App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
2. Now open the App and click on “Service” then select “Disable WhatsApp Call and finally click on “OK”.
3. Then select the Incoming call and Outgoing call option. You can also choose only Incoming call and keep outgoing calls on, it depends on your choice.
4. That’s it you are done, all of your incoming WhatsApp calls will be automatically disconnected.
The only disadvantage of this App is it sometime stop working. So if this happens with you then I will recommend you to go for method 2.
Method 2 –
In this method we will use WhatsApp Plus App to disable WhatsApp calling. Before few months WhatsApp started blocking WhatsApp Plus users but I don’t worry, here we have placed Antiban version of WhatsApp Plus.
If you use this version of WhatsApp Plus your account will not ban. Even I am using this App from last 3 months and I have never faced any issues of getting ban.
1. Firstly, take the backup of your WhatsApp chat from Settings > Chats > Backup.
3. Now the open the App and agree their terms & condition then finally enter your mobile number.
4. Now enter the OTP which you will receive in the mentioned number.
5. Then restore your chats backup and wait till its complete its process.
6. After completing sign up process click on three dots “⋮” which is located on top right corner of the App.
7. Then click on “More Options” > Other Mods.
8. Now go to bottom of the page and click on “Disable Voice Calls”.
9. This is it! You have successfully disabled WhatsApp calls.
Hence, I showed 2 methods to disable WhatsApp calls. Both methods are fully working and doesn’t need Root access. Below I have shared the steps to disable WhatsApp call for a particular contact.
Disable WhatsApp call for a particular contact –
This feature is mostly useful when someone in your WhatsApp contact is troubling you by calling simultaneously.
1. Open WhatsApp Plus Antiban and select the contact you want to block.
2. Then go to their profile by click on the name.
3. Now click on “Custom Notification” and enable “Use Custom Notification” option.
4. Afterwards under the “Call Notifications” section click on “Disable Voice Call” option.
5. Hurray! Now you won’t receive any call from that contact.
Ending the Article –
As I told you guys earlier that this article is very beneficial for people who are concerned about WhatsApp calling at all. It will make your online life peaceful and less disturbing, it may have some pros and some cons also but the end of the day you’ll love it. Hope you like our guide about disable WhatsApp calling.