Activate Video Calling in WhatsApp
Nowadays WhatsApp is trying really hard to come up with new features because of increased competition in messaging App space. The latest updated feature of WhatsApp is voice calling which got positive reviews. Rumors are going on that WhatsApp will soon start up with new feature of video calling. But the update is still in development and it will take a lot of time to come on floors. So guys you don’t need to wait that much because in today’s post I’m gonna share with you that how you can do Video Calling on WhatsApp. Highly Recommended – How to Use Android as Mouse and Keyboard [Step by Step Tutorial].
So, guys I have shared two simple trick for Video Calling on WhatsApp by which you can easily do video call to anyone.
Below I have shared the steps for enabling Video calling on WhatsApp.
Methods to Enable video calling on WhatsApp –
Method 1 –
1. First of all, Join WhatsApp messenger Beta testing program – Click here to Redirect.
2. Then login with your Google account which you are using in Google Playstore on your Phone.
3. After logging in click on “BECAME A TESTER” which will be in Blue color at last of the page as shown in the below image.
4. After that you will see a message like “You are a tester”.
5. Then within few hours you will get notification in Google Playstore to update the WhatsApp messenger which is testing beta version with Video calling feature.
6. That’s it you are done just update your WhatsApp from Google Playstore and start using Video calling on WhatsApp.
Method 2 –
1. First of all, take the backup of your chat from Settings > Chats > Backup.
2. Now uninstall the WhatsApp which you are using currently.
2. Then Download & Install the beta version of WhatsApp which is providing video calling feature in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
3. Now the open the App and agree their terms & condition and enter your mobile number.
4. Now enter the OTP which you will receive in the mentioned number.
5. Then restore your chats backup and wait till its complete its process.
6. That’s it you are done. You have successfully installed the Video Calling Enabled WhatsApp in your Android smartphone.
Method 3 –
I’ve got an App called Booyah. Usually this application shares the link on WhatsApp only so that when your friends downloads the Booyah from your given link then you can easily talk with them via video call. Booyah doesn’t need any registration, you can directly share your unique link to your friend and it’s necessary that both should have the updated version of Application perform successful video calls. This App is developed by Rounds Entertainment Ltd. And it has got 4.1 stars on Google Playstore. Follow the below given steps to use this App. Highly Recommended –Want to Create your own Website ?
Features of Booyah –
1. It is 100% free. No charges needed to use Booyah.
2. No registration needed.
3. Easy to use features.
4. Can video chat with upto 12 peoples.
5. Works with Facebook Messenger, Twitter and Line also.
6. Can do voice calls also.
7. No lagging problem.
And Many More…
Below I’ve shared the steps to follow to do Video calling on WhatsApp.
Steps to enable video calling on WhatsApp By using Booyah-
2. Open the Booyah App and let it to fully access your data.
3. Add the contact with you want to engage in a video call.
4. Now, it will send a unique URL to your selected friend and once your friend click on the link he and you can perform videos call with each other. Note – The receiver should also have Booyah App.
5. That’s it you’re done, enjoy Video calling on WhatsApp with your family & friends.
Thus, were the three methods from which you can easily make video calling on WhatsApp.
Ending the Article –
WhatsApp is really working hard to improve its features but this time it has really surprised us by rolling out video calling feature. Video calling feature was important to Whatsapp because other major players in social media market are gaining attention day by day like Snapchat and hike in India So, it was quite obvious for WhatsApp to do this. Now one more interesting thing I want to add is that we all need to look forward that how this feature can change the way people use WhatsApp in the daily lives.
WhatsApp is already the king Social media Platform with more than 1 billion registered users and 30 billion messages being shared everyday but rolling out new features and keep innovating very important to any company.
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more updates.
So, hence was the post to enable video calling on WhatsApp. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.