Proven Way to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages
We all know that WhatsApp is the largest messaging App in the world with more than a Billion registered users and the best way to connect with people like your friends, family, and relatives.
So the topic in which we’re going to discuss today is about people trying to find a way to hack WhatsApp data and spy on our friends and others, but most of them are fake and a waste of time.
So in today’s article, we’ll show you how you can modify your WhatsApp messages to something else. Yes, we’re going to literally teach you to update or change WhatsApp send or received messages. It may be a day old message or a message which is year old, you’ll still be easily able to change it as your wish.
The other thing is that this trick will only work on your Rooted phone. To edit your WhatsApp send & received messages.
In this article, we’re talking about an App called Whatshack, which will modify your WhatsApp messages. After changing your messages, you can send its screenshot and your friends and they will be like, when I send this text to you, this can become an amazing prank.
One other important point to mention is that the App will only work in the official WhatsApp App not in GBWhatapp or any other unofficial WhatsApp App. Below are the details mentioned. Highly Recommended – Top 10 Best Amazing Android Games Under 50 MB [ Exclusive].
Features of Whatshack –
1. Easy to use, changes content of messages easily.
2. You can read all your WhatsApp messages without being appeared online.
3. You can read WhatsApp messages without appearing online similar to SSH WhatsApp App.
4. Also has the ability to change the receiving time of the messages.
And Many More…
Also Read – How To Disable WhatsApp Calling/Calls On Android
Steps to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages –
1. First of all take backup of your WhatsApp messages from Settings > Chats > Backup.
2. Then, Download & Install WhatsHack App on your Android Smartphone – Click here to Download
3. Now open the App and tap on the logo, so it can get the root access in your device.
4. After Root accessing process is done you will see several chats available on the Application.
5. Open the chat which you would like to modify.
6. After clicking on the chat of the person, simply click on modify.
7. If you wanna modify in the group chat you can also do that very easily by just simply clicking on the group.
8. After modifying chats you can see the results on your screen and prank with your friends by sending screenshots.
9. That’s it you are done. Now you would be easily able to edit your WhatsApp send & received messages without any problem.
1. Would my edited messages can also be sent by the person whom I actually send the message?
A. No, the edited message can be only seen in your Smartphone, the method won’t Change anything in your victims phone.
2. Does this App need Root access?
A. Yes, it’s true that it needs root access in your Smartphone. We’ve also shared an article to root your Android phone – How to root any Android device without computer.
3. Sometimes this App get force close automatically and lags sometimes. What to do?
A. You have to reinstall the Application or clear the data of App to let the App work properly.
Ending the Article –
WhatsApp is a sensation across the world so I posted this article because it can be useful for everyone who is addicted to WhatsApp and can be very productive in terms of saving your important messages which are mistakenly deleted by you.
It can be fun to edit your WhatsApp send & received messages. This can be a big prank to your friends you can literally amaze them by using this method.
It is fun at the same time very important method to edit your messages. It depends on the taste of the user and his or him usability and as far I am concerned I would really prefer to use this method to prank or friends. As I told you earlier they will shocked after you try this method on them.
So, hence was the post to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages by using WhatsHack App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.