Kali Linux is a very popular operating system used for hacking. Almost every white hat hacker, security researchers use Kali Linux. Also, it has a major role in the industry of hacking. But if you don’t have PC or laptop and you want to taste the Kali Linux than you can easily install Kali Linux on Android device. If you are interested in hacking on Android then you should read this article as well – Best Android Apps for hacking.
Kali Linux on Android devices allows user to perform Hacking, Cracking WiFi, finding security bugs on website and many more things. By installing Kali Linux on Android you can do your ethical hacking work anywhere you want. Here we have given you the tutorial for installing Kali Linux in your Android device. Highly Recommended – How to get 5000+ likes on your Instagram photos [100% Working].
Below I have shared the requirement to install Kali Linux on android.
1. The device should be powered Android 2.1 or above
2. Your Android device should have at least charge 80%
3. Your Android device should be Rooted – Click here for Rooting guide.
4. Around 4.5 GB Space should be free on internal or external storage.
Below I have steps you need to follow to install Kali Linux on android.
Steps to install Kali Linux on android –
1. Download and Install Linux Deploy App – Click here to Download.
2. Open it and click on “Download” button.
3. In that App click on Distribution option and choose Kali Linux.
4. Then click on “Installation Path” and choose your installation path.
5. Now, go to Top of the screen and click on the Install button.
6. Wait until the Kali Linux gets downloaded in your Android device.
7. Now, Download and Install VNC Viewer App – Click here to Download.
8. Now launch the Android VNC Viewer App and fill the settings as below screenshot.
So by using this method you can easily install Kali Linux on android.
So, hence was the post to install Kali Linux on android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.