Today smartphone users are increasing day by day and most of them are powered by Android. We all here use Android Apps we can’t stay without using them, but there are lot of pre-installed Apps in your Android phone which are useless for some users and it also loads your phone and the most annoying part is that you don’t have any way to remove them. So guys I’ve brought an awesome way for all you guys from which you would be able to remove stock Apps from Android.
It’s important to remove stock Apps because they aren’t usable and they just eats up our internal memory, so removing them can become very beneficial to you. Here are the steps from you would be able to remove stock Apps very easily. Highly Recommended – How to install same App 2 times [Twice] Without Root.
All this is possible by a software called Debloater. This App is developed by gatesjunior. This reviews of this App are also good. Debloater is very useful to remove or block Android stock Apps.
Below I’ve shared you need to follow to remove stock Apps from Android.
Steps to remove stock Apps –
1. First of all you have to enable developer option which you can enable by going to settings > About Phone > Build Number [Click on Build Number for 8 – 10 times then only your developer option will be enabled].
2. Now you will see developer option in your settings, click on it and scroll down to USB Debugging and click on it.
3. Now you have to install Debloater toll in your Windows PC – Click here to Download.
Debloater, which will allow you to remove the stock Apps from your android phone.
4. Now connect your Android device with USB cable to your PC and wait for the tool detect your device.
5. After your device is detected, you have to scan all the Apps in your android phone, including your stock Apps.
6. Now tick mark all those Apps which you want remove from your device and then you just have to simply click on Apply button to remove all those Apps from your Android device for lifetime.
7. You can Undo the process by deselecting the Apps you don’t want to remove.
8. That’s it you’re done now all those stock Apps are removed from your devise.
So, hence was the post to Remove stock Apps. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.