Rooting is a task often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. Thus, rooting gives the ability to replace system applications and settings, run specialized applications and perform such tasks that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise unreachable to a normal Android user. You can easily root android phone by using an App called Kingroot.
Kingroot is a free user-friendly Android rooting App. Kingroot download supports almost every Android version now. At beginning it used to support only in MediaTek processor powered Android smartphones and tablets. Kingroot allows rooting Android devices without installing CWM. It is one of the most famous root App in China and now we’re releasing the English version here for everyone, totally free and without ADs.
There are many benefits of Rooting an Android phone. After rooting Android you can remove stock Apps, you can flash custom ROMs, Can hack Android games and more. To know more about benefits of Rooting Android check this guide – Benefits of rooting Android phone 8 Killer tricks.
Also Read – How to hack any AppLock of Android
Steps to root android phone –
1. First of all, Download & Install Kingroot App – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App and click on “Try it” to enter in main screen of the App.
4. Now wait for sometime it will root your device automatically. Just relax.
5. After completion of process it will show a green tick.
6. Now go to Google Playstore and search for “Root Checker” App to check the Root is successful or not.
7. If your device is rooted successful then it will show the following message.
6. That’s it you are done. By using this method you can easily root any android phone.
So, hence was the post to root android phone. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.