Just imagine that you want to transfer files from android to PC and you don’t have a USB cable, what will you do now ? You may use Bluetooth but it is too slow and I know you will not like to waste your time in it. So guys I have brought an awesome trick to transfer files from android to PC without USB cable through WiFi. Without buying any extra accessories you can do that. By using this trick you can easily transfer document like images, photos, music, Apps, videos etc without USB cable with high speed by using an easy App.
There are many Apps available to perform this task but the App which I have brought works smooth without any problem and it is totally free. To transfer files from android to PC without USB cable we gonna use an App called Xender.
Xender is the most used App for transferring files between Android to PC or Android to Android. It has over millions of users worldwide. It supports Android, Windows, iOS crossed platform transferring. Apart from that you can also view, edit or delete the files of Android from PC. This App is developed by Xender Team and it has rated 4.3 stars on Google Playstore. It supports Android 2.3 and up. Highly Recommended – How to create unlimited Email Accounts.
Features of Xender –
1. 200 times more transfer speed than Bluetooth. Get speed upto 10 mbps.
2. No need of PC driver installation.
3. Share all kinds of files without any limits.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Built in file manager to make changes or view your files.
6. Group sharing – share files to multiple phones.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to enable Video Calling on WhatsApp
Below are the steps you need to follow to transfer files from android to PC without USB cable.
Steps to use transfer files from android to PC without USB cable –
1. First of all, Download & Install Xender App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App and click on the small rocket located at right bottom in the screen.
3. Then choose PC/Mac option.
4. Now click on Create Hotspot and wait till it on the hotspot.
5. After than you will see an URL, note it somewhere because you will need to enter it in your PC browser.
6. Now connect your PC with your Android mobile WiFi.
7. Then input the URL in your PC browser and press enter.
8. A pop-up will appear in your mobile, click on Accept.
You have successfully connected with your Android phone with PC. Now you can start transferring files between them.
9. To start transferring go to your PC browser and select Upload files to receive files from the PC or select Download to send files to your PC.
10. That’s it you are done. You have successfully learned to transfer files from android to PC without USB cable.
The reason of being HackerzTrickz team is giving so much importance to the post is that it’s quite a headache to transfer files from android to PC when needed but from applying the method from this post to transfer your files without any hassle.
Also checkout our other Android Tricks.
So, hence was the post to transfer files from android to PC without USB cable by using Xender App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box. Stay tuned at HackerzTrickz for more updates 🙂