Effort-free method to use Android as mouse and keyboard
Android smartphones are full of customization. You can use Android phone as PC’s speaker or you can control whole PC using your Android smartphone. But have you ever thought to use Android as mouse and keyboard? Yes you heard it right, today we are going to show how to use Android as mouse and keyboard. Well, this trick is different from all, it is new level of using your PC or laptop.
Sometimes it happens that our keyboard or mouse got damaged and we lost control from our PC. So, this trick is the best alternative of this situation and these gadgets. It is a great way of using your old Android smartphone like a pro. It’s a newly initiated method by me because this often happen with everyone that they misplace these important gadgets of daily life
We gonna do that by using an App called Remote Mouse. This App turns your Android smartphone into a wireless remote control for your computer. This App is developed by Remote Mouse and it is rated 4.1 stars on Google Playstore. It includes many elegant features covering fully stimulated touch-pad, keyboard and different remote panels. Highly Recommended – How to increase Android App Storage [Easily].
Features of Remote Mouse –
There are many features of this App but I have listed some key features of it.
1. Intelligent keyboard – the keyboard function has many features including numeric keyboard, multi-function keys, key combination input, remote typing with voice etc.
2. Smart Mouse – the mouse function includes multi-touch gestures, trackpad, customizable interface etc.
3. Ability to Shut Down, Restart, Sleep remotely.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Supports Android 4.0 and up, sized only 7 MB.
6. Adjust volume or change slides with device volume button.
And Many More…
1. Remote Mouse App for Android – Click here to Download.
2. Remote Mouse Server for PC – Click here to Download.
Both your PC/Laptop should be connected to the same WiFi network or you can one as hotspot and connect other to it.
Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to use Android as mouse and keyboard.
Steps to use Android as mouse and keyboard –
1. First of all, Download & Install Remote Mouse App in your Android phone and Download & Install Remote Mouse Server in your PC from above mentioned links.
2. Now open the Remote Mouse Server App and make sure you have followed the 3rd requirements properly.
3. Then open the Remote Mouse App in your Android phone and it will start finding the name of the PC’s connected to your network. When it shows your PC’s name simply click on it and you will be connected to your PC.
4. Then start moving your finger in your Android touch-screen and your PC’s cursor will move together following your finger’s moments.
5. You can even use your Android phone’s sensor to move the cursor.
Below are the complete mouse gesture –
- Two finger scroll.
- Single tap for left-click.
- Double tap for right-click.
- Double click and drag to move a window.
6. Click on small keyboard icon which is located on top left corner to use Android as keyboard.
7. That’s it you are done. You have successfully used Android as mouse and keyboard.
Video Tutorial –
Ending the Article –
The method use Android as mouse and keyboard is useful in many ways or you can use your old Android phone as Wireless keyboard or mouse. It is helpful for gamers who plays multiplayers games. It can become a blessing for people who misplace or damage their computer mouse very often. The main reason of m sharing this article with all you guys is to make empowered about tech and especially the tech which is being used in daily life.
Having said that, this is also true that thus method and trick is very unique, it one of the main reason tyat i shared this article with all you guys.