WhatsApp has a monthly active user base of more than 1 billion and that number is growing at a steady pace. Daily WhatsApp is witnessing more than 42 billion send messages and millions of new registered users. A lot of tips, tricks and innovative fixes are available for WhatsApp, because of such high demand. We have also shared a lot of WhatsApp tips and tricks in past like How to send any type of file in WhatsApp [Easily] and many more. Furthermore, to get more awesome Tricks & Tips of WhatsApp like this just go to – WhatsApp Tricks.
Today also I have brought a very interesting trick of WhatsApp, by applying this trick you can make WhatsApp always online by using an App called GBWhatsApp Plus. In addition, I previously have shared a totally different post regarding features of GBWhatsApp stating that how cool this App is so you can also check that out after reading this one.
GbWhatsApp is the best modded WhatsApp ever. It has all those features which even you can’t think in original WhatsApp. It let’s you change the theme, it has also much customization option available, can your all contact profile pictures, can send 30 MB of video instead of 16 MB and many more. One of the best features of Gb WhatsApp is that it can make WhatsApp always online. Highly Recommended – How to edit your WhatsApp send & received messages.
Below are the steps you need to follow to make WhatsApp always online.
Also Read – How to Know Who visited your WhatsApp profile?
Steps to make WhatsApp always online –
1. First of all, uninstall your original WhatsApp. Because If you won’t uninstall WhatsApp then the trick won’t work. [Note – Before uninstalling your original WhatsApp take backup of your chats].
2. Then, Download & Install GBWhatapp Plus [Don’t worry it is AntiBan] – Click here to Download.
3. Now, open the App and fill up your details like your Phone Number and Verification code.
4. Now, click on option icon the top right corner.
5. Now, click on GB settings, then navigate bit downwards there you will see a section called “Appearance”.
6. There you’ll see an option called “Other MODS“ and then click on “Always Online”.
7. You’re almost done. A popup will appear, just click on OK and your WhatsApp will RESTART.
8. That’s it you’re done. Now you can make yourself always online on WhatsApp.
Must Checkout – How to create Fake Whatsapp account using a fake number
Things to follow to keep this trick active –
1. Do not swipe GB WhatsApp from your recent panel. It need to be active to make your status always online. Put this App in white list if you are using any booster/cleaner App. Just make sure that is App is running in the background.
2. Keep your data or WiFi always active. If your turn it off then your status will be shown as “last seen”.
So, hence was the post to make WhatsApp always online. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.