I’ve shared a lot of Android smartphone tricks in recent times, but today I’m gonna discuss about some changes in your Smartphone’s keyboard, is your old keyboard is really boring and you want to make it more cool and joyful. If yes then I have found out a really cool App called Go Keyboard App. This App will bring up a very interesting change in your Android Keyboard, it will add your own photo in your Android keyboard and it makes it more attractive.
This App is filled with cool fonts, themes, stickers and emojis. It also supports multilingual typing, so if you face problems with your English then don’t worry. The App is developed by Go Dev team and is rated well on Google playstore. It is rated 4.4 stars. Below I’ve mentioned The App’s features and steps you should follow to Add your own photo in your Android keyboard. Highly Recommended – How to easily Unroot Any rooted Android device without PC.
Features of Go Keyboard –
1. Multilingual Typing.
2. Cool Fonts
3. More than 10000 themes.
5. More than 1000 emojis.
6. Easy to use features.
And Many More…
Below are steps to follow to add your own photo in Android keyboard.
Also Read – How to increase battery backup of a Laptop
Steps to add your own photo in Android keyboard –
1. First of all, Download & Install Go Keyboard App – Click here to Download App.
2. Open the App, then go to Settings > Language and input > Go Keyboard.
3. Now, open the Go Keyboard icon and click on background then click on add background.
4. You’re almost done. Now you have adjusted your picture in keyboard transparency and click on OK.
5. That’s it you’re done. Now, you can easily add your own Photo in your Android Keyboard.
So, hence was the post to add your own photo in Android keyboard. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box. Don’t forget to share this post.