Today I’m going to show you how to download the AllCast App latest version.
Connectivity is playing a vital role in accessing smart devices. With the introduction of Android mobiles and TVs, we’ve seen a sudden jump in the evolution of technology.
Today, smartphones and Android TVs have taken place everywhere and are satisfying the needs of people restlessly.
Do you guys like watching movies, listening to songs and playing video games on your mobile? Want to experience these on TV. Well, here in this article you’re going to know about an interesting app called AllCast
Pair your mobile or tablet directly to the Android Tv, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV or Xbox 360, WDTV etc and play things on a larger screen. The interface of the app looks clean and intuitive. To use AllCast for PC, just turn on the app and cast your Tv.
Let’s get into the topic of how to download AllCast for PC. Actually it is a mobile application, we can’t operate directly on computer systems. But this can be made possible with an emulator.
Continue the sentences to know more about the handful of features present in AllCast PC.
Technical Details of AllCast for PC:
|App Name||AllCast for PC|
|Category||Video Players and Editors|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Contacts, Telephone, Location, Storage, Wi-Fi and Others|
Features of AllCast for PC:
This device casting application has a list of features and is specified below. Checkout these once before downloading AllCast for PC.
- View smartphone media files directly on your Android Tv, Chromecast, Roku and some other.
- It is free to download and cast. No purchases are required.
- The app itself automatically detects the available devices when connected to the same network.
- You can also access files from cloud storage like Dropbox and Google drive.
- Use the settings option to change the bitrate for quality, server proxy and others.
- The size of the AllCast app for PC just measures 21 MB.
- The interface of the app looks clean and simple to operate.
- It even supports a dark mode to protect eyes from harmful blue light.
Products Compatible with AllCast for PC:
If you possess multiple devices, then the AllCast app is the ideal program for casting Android TV to a smartphone. The products compatible with the Allcast app for PC are.
- Amazon FireTV
- Apple TV
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Samsung, Sony, Panasonic and other DLNA Renderers
Method 1 – How to Download AllCast for PC using BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is a fully optimised emulator and provides faster operations in handling high end apps and games. It is lightweight and consumes 40 percent less RAM. Built-in smart features enable you to perform crucial tasks easier.
Go ahead, take a gaming challenge and let’s start with BlueStacks.
Have a look at the step by step guide detailed below about Smart Life for PC download using this powerful emulator.
- First, visit the official website of BlueStacks from here: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the homepage, please click on it.
- An installer file with a format .exe will begin downloading.
- When it is finished, go to the downloads folder and search for the file.
- Select it and double click on it to run the installation setup.
- Accept BlueStacks user agreement and hit the ‘install now’ button.
- After successful installation, finish the on screen directives and head to login page.
- Type your credentials for enabling Google Play services.
- Now, move to the homepage and click on the pre-installed Play Store icon to download AllCast for PC.
- Type AllCast in the search box and scan the store.
- Choose the application from the appeared search results and install it.
- Finally, switch to the My Games tab. There AllCast PC app icon will be visible, select it and press enter to launch.
That’s it, open the app and connect to the network. AllCast automatically searches for accessible players and displays them. Verify the device, select a media file and hit the play button to listen on your TV.
The interface looks clean, straightforward and simple to use. Remember by using AllCast you can only stream videos, music and pictures on the bigger screen.
If you did not succeed with the above-described method, try this second alternative to download AllCast for PC using a performance booster called Nox Player.
Method 2 – How to Download AllCast for Windows PC using Nox Player:
Nox can efficiently handle any of the high end apps and games smoothly. It is the choice of gamers. The attractive UI, custom controls and multi instances has shown the uniqueness of the player.
If you want to rock in the surfaces of premium games, go with Nox for an ultimate experience. Read the procedure detailed below about AllCast download for PC using Nox Player.
- Use the link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- Once you visit, press the download button on the home screen.
- Wait for a few seconds until an installer file will save on the device.
- When done, close the browser and head to the downloads folder.
- Select the downloaded file and hit enter to run the installation setup.
- When it is installed on your PC, complete the on screen directives and sign in to your account.
- First start may take time to load everything in the background.
- Now, move to the home screen and click on the pre-installed Play Store icon.
- Type AllCast in the search bar and hit scan to download AllCast for laptop/PC.
- Pick the app from the appeared results and install AllCast for Windows PC.
- At last, the app icon will be visible to you on the homepage.
- Double click on the icon to launch the app directly from Nox Player.
There you go, watch movies, listen to songs and view pictures directly on your Android Tv. Meanwhile you can also change the settings of bitrate, server proxy and others. This device casting app developed by ClockworkMod is free to download.
How to Use AllCast for Laptop/PC?
To start using AllCast PC, make sure that all your devices are paired to an AllCast app with the same Wi-Fi network. Because the program will search for gadgets that are connected to the same network.
When the devices are detected, pair and go ahead to experience the smartphone on a bigger screen. Hit the play button to watch movies, listen to songs or view photos.
Hope you got some knowledge about the procedure for the AllCast app download for PC, emulators to run it, compatible devices and how to use it.
Alternatives to AllCast for PC:
1. XCast – Another alternative to AllCast for PC. Cast your TV using Xcast and enjoy media on a larger screen. It supports Chromecast, Fire Stick, Roku and many more. Access media files like videos, music and photos without any limits.
Just connect both devices to a unique Wi-Fi network and begin the show. It automatically detects the presence of devices and displays the name on your smartphone. Features like local playback for videos, shuffle media, make queue etc.
The UI looks clean and intuitive. With over 4.6 exceptional ratings based on 10M+ downloads many people are casting their devices using XCast.
2. All Screen Video Cast – This app interface is pretty cool compared to others. Cast your smart devices simply by connecting to a wifi network and play videos, songs and view photos, favourite websites on any of the smart TVs.
All Screen is free to download and use. The app supports media from internal storage, google drive, DLNA/UPNP library and more. One of the best things is, support for subtitles in Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV/Stick.
This 15 MB device mirroring app developed by Aryabhata Labs has received 3.4 ratings based on 10M+ downloads.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Use the AllCast App?
When you install the app, open it and connect to Wi-Fi. Now turn on the other device and link it to the same network. It will automatically detect your Android TV and display the name. Click on it and enjoy.
2. Can I Play Movies on My Android TV Using AllCast for PC?
Yes, you can watch movies, listen to songs and also view photos on your Android TV. Just cast both the devices.
3. Does AllCast Display the Same Quality of Videos on TV?
Absolutely, AllCast does not affect the quality of media. However, you can also change the bitrate in settings.
4. How to Download Nox Player?
Use the link above and visit Nox’s official site called bignox. Click on the download button to save a file. After that, select it and press enter to begin the installation.
5. Where Can I Find Installed AllCast on Bluestacks?
Head to the My Games tab. you’ll see an AllCast app icon, select it and double click on it to launch.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download WifiKill for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Aakash iTutor for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download IRCTC for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download True Balance for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
Smartphones are better for individuals. If you want to watch a movie with your family members, use apps like AllCast and connect your smartphone to an Android TV to experience a movie on a wider screen along with family members.
If you have any questions regarding AllCast for PC, reach us through the comment section.