Backup photos and videos to google drive on android
Well, it’s about photos and images you’ve been clicking from your Smartphones. We all capture our sweet an ever lasting memories in your smartphones by clicking their photo and capturing them forever in your smartphones, all those feelings and memories are priceless, but guys you have to a price that all your memories are been captured in your smartphone so once your smartphone is lost, steeled or misplaced, all your memories are gone forever and you can’t do anything about it. I don’t want at all that anything like should happen you but a backup can solve the problem if you have a backup then you might be able to save your priceless content. Most of the people forget to do that. But here I’m gonna solve this problem all you have to is look forward to this article.
Now, the best part of this method that it doesn’t include any installation of any third party application. As you all know all Android smartphones come with Google Photos, yeah this application can be a savior for you. It has a great feature called Auto-Backup that can store all your photos and videos online in its data base. It automatically uploads all your photos and videos in its data base in which you’ve been provided with 15 GB storage to store your content. Backup photos and videos to google drive on android.
One last important thing I need to mention with all you guys that you should have an unlimited internet connection to upload the content automatically or it will end you up with a huge bill. Highly Recommended – How To Stop Phone Alarm Clock In Morning from your Voice.
Below I have shared the method you need to follow to backup photos and videos to google drive on android.
Steps to backup photos and videos to google drive on android –
1. First of all, Download & Install the Google Photos App – Click here to Download [Skip it if this App is already installed in your Android phone].
2. Then click on options .
3. Now click on Setting > Back up & sync.
4. Now you have turn on the auto backup option by clicking on off button which located on top right corner.
5. Then click on Backup photos.
6. It will show you two options. Select anyone options according to your suitability.
7. If you want to backup your videos as well, then click on Back up all option and then click on yes.
8. That’s it you are done. Now all your photos and videos will be automatically uploaded to Google drive and you don’t have to worry about data loosing. The App will keep you updated with the upload report with notifications.
You can check the photos and video here – https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos
Also checkout our other Android Tricks.