Today I’m going to share with you the Best Android OS for PC 64 bit or 32 bit.
Android, one of the most widely used and popular operating systems in the world with over 2.5 billion+ active users spanning over 190 countries. From the day it was unveiled to today, we’ve seen tremendous improvements and optimizations, unlike any other OS.
It is flexible and offers a wide range of features according to user comforts. Without Android there is no life to many touch screen devices such as smartphones, tablets, watches, smart TVs and others that we use daily.
When it comes to PCs and laptops, most of the well-liked Operating Systems are Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS etc. But what if Android has been installed on a regular PC.
Do you think is it possible? Of course it is, an excellent Android OS for PCs is available in the software market if you wish to bring Android culture to your PC or laptop.
Here in this post, we’ve screened some best Android OS for PCs for you to experience Android applications and games smoothly on your personal computer. To do it, all you need is emulator software.
It allows you to run the Android OS on any regular PC. No matter the device and software version. If you install any such emulator, you’ll be able to run Android applications either on the Microsoft Windows PC or laptop.
Take a look at some of the best Android OS for PCs available in 2021.
10 Best Android OS for PC 64 bit and 32 bit in 2021 to Download:
1. Phoenix OS:
One of the best Android OS for PC 64 bit and 32 bit as well as a lightweight Android emulator that features all the tools of a classic Operating System and also supports various mainstream Android apps without any hassles. It is user-friendly and easy to use.
With Phoenix OS you can run a range of Android apps including games, lifestyle tools and many more. The current version is available as 126.96.36.1994 and is free to download. For gamers, Phoenix Android OS for PC gives an immersive experience on the big screen.
Phoenix OS for Windows doesn’t support Google Play services, so you’ve to install apps via apk files. It can be downloaded in the form of an ISO image or .exe executable file for Windows. Take a look at the features present in Phoenix Android OS for PC.
- It supports keyboard, mouse and shortcuts keys such as Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V, Win+D, Alt+Tab, Alt+F4, Ctrl+Z etc.
- It comes with a pre-installed office suite to create documents, Excel sheets and more with full-screen support.
- Notification centre allows you to create, view and manage all your notifications in one place.
- Multi-window support lets you work on multiple apps simultaneously. Also, switching between apps is easy.
- Phoenix Android OS for PC download is available for free.
Also Read – How to Uninstall CM Launcher from Android
2. Chromium OS:
Get all the facilities of Chromium, Linux and Android on your PC with Chromium OS for PC. It is from tech giant Google designed for those who want to use apps available on Google Play Store, Debian Linux etc.
Installation can be done only after having complete knowledge. It best suits people who spend most of their time on the web. Chromium OS for PC is simple to use, fast and more secure.
However, to run Android apps on Chromium OS, use Play Store on supported Chromebook models and enable the option “Install apps and games from Play Store” under settings. From there you can download and install Android apps to your Chromebook.
Following are some of the Chromium OS features.
- It is simple to setup and use, safe and secure.
- Compatible with almost all Operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux and even macOS.
- It is lightweight and consumes less battery power.
3. Bliss OS x86:
Another open-source Android-based Operating System for PCs, laptops and tablets can be installed on any Windows, Linux, macOS released in 2016 or later. If you’d like to bring Android culture on your PC, include Bliss OS and give your PC a classic look with enhanced security.
It is built on top of Android 10 and supports both BIOS/CSM and UEFI boot. It is compatible with PCs, MacBooks and Chromebooks that come with CPUs from Intel, AMD and GPUs from Intel AMD or Nvidia.
The great thing is, Taskbar launcher developed by the farmerbb along with an orientation app forces installed apps to start in the landscape mode. This gives you a desktop-like feel by filling every corner of the display.
Use the link above and The only drawback with Bliss OS is that it is still in its beta stage with some glitches. Take a look at the features packed in this best Android OS for PC.
- Bliss OS is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Chromebook etc.
- It supports both BIOS/CSM and UEFI boot. Also, ARM and x86 architecture.
- Optimizations and customizations in Bliss OS are better.
Also Read – Best Custom ROMs For Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Another best Android OS for PC 64 bit and 32 bit gives you a complete desktop experience similar to Windows or macOS. It is also based on the Android x86 open source project. Get the complete desktop interface with enhanced features. Play any games comfortably with a keyboard and mouse.
Keymapping functionality lets you assign keyboard keys to Android game controls. The best thing is, if you install PrimeOS on your PC in dual boot mode together with Windows OS, then it will allow you to create a separate disk partition for PrimeOS.
So that every time you power up your PC you will have the option of booting into either Windows or PrimeOS. Get this best Android OS for PC from the link above. Take a look at some of the features packed in PrimeOS.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Windows and macOS.
- Keymapping functionality lets you customise game controls.
- Switch between multiple tabs easily.
- It supports Intel or AMD-based processors both 32-bit & 64-bit.
- 2 GB of RAM and 6 GB of storage is enough to run PrimeOS.
Also Read – What is Logger Buffer Size? A Detailed Guide
A free and open-source Operating System designed for devices based on the Android mobile platform. It’s original name is “Cyanogen” which was a very popular custom ROM used for flashing smartphones with an enhanced OS.
With LineageOS, everything is in your control. It delivers security updates every month to all of the supported devices. With over 2.5+ million active users worldwide, LineageOS is continuing its legacy without any hassles.
The great thing is, LineageOS offers several features that Android Open Source Project (AOSP) also does not include. Most importantly, this Android Operating System for PC is free of spyware and bloatware.
When you’re looking for a lonely OS, try Lineage Android OS for PC download and say goodbye to Google apps. Because to prevent the background flow of your information, LineageOS doesn’t come with Google apps.
Get this Android OS for PC 64-bit download link from the title. Here are the features of LineageOS.
- It is free from spyware and bloatware.
- The OS almost support 200 devices.
- It doesn’t come with Google apps. So that your information never leaves the system.
- LineageOS gives you total and precise control over app access.
Also Read – What is Modded Apk: A Complete Guide
6. Fyde OS:
Enjoy Chromium as well as Android apps within a single operating system. If you want similar functionality in a different OS, include Fyde OS in your PC and exciting Chromium like features. It is developed in China with students in mind.
Like Phoenix OS, this too doesn’t support Google Play services. So to download apps in this best Android OS for PC, you can sideload any Android apps via Apk file if needed. The drawback is, Fyde OS didn’t support 32 bit PCs or laptops right now.
But 64 bit is available and gives you a smooth experience like Chromium. You can also use this OS for office work that comes with MS Office pre-installed. Fyde Android OS for PC download from here after checking these features packed in the OS.
- It is very elegant.
- Nightlight feature allows you to work better in dim light conditions.
- It supports bundles of laptops and PCs.
- It is available as a PC and Vmware system image.
- Fyde OS runs Chrome Extensions, Android and Linux Apps.
- The new version is insanely fast and takes less than 20 seconds to boot.
Also Read – Do Live Wallpapers Drain Battery on Android?
7. OpenThos OS:
It is a free and open-source Android-based Operating System that lets you enjoy both Android and Linux applications side by side. With Windows 10 like taskbar, icons and right side notification panel, OpenThos OS looks classic and works better.
The OS is based on Android-x86 and it’s source code is available on GitHub and the official page. It uses the Android Lollipop kernel and runs only on 64-bit PCs. You can Multitask and manage several apps at a time in windowed mode.
The great thing is, you don’t need any drivers, it will automatically detect your PC and laptop. Like Phoenix OS and Fyde OS, OpenThos OS also doesn’t come with the Play Store.
So if you’d like to install any applications, visit the safest third party sites and use Apk files. The features loaded in OpenThos OS are described below.
- It comes with a Multi-window manager, task manager, file explorer and more.
- OpenThos OS is lightweight, fully optimised and free.
- End-to-end encrypted.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux.
For those who look for better performance of Android applications on PCs. BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps and games without any hassles. No matter the device and Windows running on your PC or laptop, BlueStacks handles every application smoothly and lag-free.
When it comes to games, it is robust and offers preset controls which are customisable. With Quick translation, play any of your favourite games in your own language. It is lightweight and consumes 40 percent less RAM even when you’re playing games.
Take a look at the features offered by BlueStacks.
- Play any Android game in your local language.
- Enable higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
- It is compatible with about 97 percent of the apps in Play Store.
9. Android x86 Project:
Another Android open-source project licensed under Apache Public License 2.0. It is a light-weighted emulator app that you can use to experience an Android-like environment on PC and offers compatible ISO for both 64 bit and 32 bit systems.
We recommend you to install 32 bit in case you’d like to use Android x86 on some older PCs or laptops. Ugg can create a bootable USB drive to run it directly from the boot. It was designed to run on devices assembled with AMD and Intel x86 processors.
Android OS for laptop free download from the link mentioned above. Take a look at the features offered by Android x86.
- Support for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- As it is based on Lineage OS, security comes with end-to-end encrypted.
- Easy multi-tasking controls and lightweight.
Last but not least. Take a different approach to run Android on your PC. It is available only for some selected smartphones as firmware. Once you install this application on your smartphone, connect your computer and experience Android on a bigger screen.
It is the best thing packed in Maru. Both devices run independently. So that you can answer calls, send messages and continue working on the bigger screen at the same time i.e it unites mobile and desktop computing.
To do it, simply connect your phone to an HDMI screen and experience everything on a bigger screen. It is lightweight and makes personal computing really simple. The features of Maru are.
- No bloatware and customizable.
- Any Android-compatible Bluetooth peripherals will work with Maru.
- It boots in less than 5 seconds.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- How To Activate Showtime Anytime (For All Devices)
- No WiFi? No Problem! Top 10 New OFFLINE Android Games
- How To Find Any Saved WiFi Passwords On Android (Latest)
- Download Turbo C++ for Windows 10,11,7,XP (Full Installation Guide)
Ending the Article:
Using Android OS on a PC or laptop really gives you a better experience unlike any other OS such as Windows, Linux etc. Not only the best Android OS for PC, if you’d like to use Android applications and games on PCs hassle-free, try emulators and get rid of lags.
They also enhance your gameplay even at higher frame rates. However, all the 10 best Android OS for PC listed above are some excellent Android flavors available for PCs and laptops.
Hope you like this post. For any queries, reach us through the comment section below.