Change Font In Android
Have you ever thought in the midst of your mind that you should change font in Android. Changing fonts in your Android can give your phone a completely new look to keep you always fresh while using it and that is also very useful if you want to stick to your phone and don’t want to change it often.
There are thousand of fonts to choose from and the Application of those fonts in your Android is also very simple. All you have to do is make your mind to go with it.
How to change font style in Android
The method to activate different fonts in your Android is very easy to go. For keeping your convince level up we are going to mention 2 Applications with their respective tutorial methods.
First method uses an App called Go launcher Z for non-rooted android users and the second one is by using an App called HIFont for rooted android users only.
How to change font in Android –
Method 1 – By using GO Launcher Z –
Go launcher Z is a beautiful and personalized launcher for Android. It has over 200 millions users worldwide. Go Launcher is one of the most loved launcher App.
It provides more than 10000 elegant themes with a variety of styles. This App is developed by Go Dev Team and it is rated 4.5 stars on Google Playstore.
1. Hide & locks Apps to protect your privacy.
2. Themes and Apps center for more fun.
3. 17 transitions effects.
4. Easy to use features.
5. 15 free widgets including weather forecast, calendar, Google voice etc.
6. DIY themer, choose your own wallpaper and icons.
And Many More…
How to change font in android without root –
1. First of all, Download & Install Go Launcher Z in your Android phone.
2. Then you have to Download & Install GO Launcher Fonts. It is an amazing App which provides tons of free & paid fonts.
3. Open the Go Launcher Z App, then open the menu from the right corner.
4. Click on Preferences then on Font > Select Font.
5. Now, it will give you a vast list of fonts. Choose fonts as per your mood.
6. After selecting the font, you do not have to restart your device to see the changes they will appear immediately.
7. That’s it you are done. By this way, you can change font in Android by using Go Launcher Z.
Also Read – How To Find Any Saved WiFi Passwords On Android
Video Tutorial –
Method 2 – By using HiFont.
HiFont is the first of choice to install custom fonts in Android. Hifont is the best font installer for Android. It has thousands of font available like candy colored, cute, dark, lovely etc.
This App has over millions of users worldwide. Each font in this App is specially designed for a specific theme to expand its beauty. The developer of App is Hi fonts and it is rated 4.2 stars on Google Playstore. Its supports Android 4.0 and up.
1. Mostly supports all phones.
2. Ability to use custom fonts.
3. Supports super big and small fonts for more fun.
4. Attractive emoticon and cute smileys.
5. New fonts are releasing every week.
6. Colorful fonts for Android 4.4 and up.
And Many More…
Steps to change font in Android by using HiFont –
1. First of all this App needs root access in your Android Device.
2. Now, Download & Install the HiFont in your device.
3. Open the App, download your favorite font and apply it in your phone
4. It will be automatically switch to your desired font.
Here are some best fonts for android –
3. Alex Brush.
6. Caviar Dreams.
7. Grand Hotel.
9. Sofia Pro.
10. Capture it.
Video Tutorial –
Ending the Article –
Hence, I have shared 2 working method to change font in Android. I know all you guys love to change font in Android phone.
It gives a completely unique feeling when you use your phone so, it is important for you to frequently change the fonts to make your Android more appealing for you.
I have shared lots of fonts, each and every font has different effects so you try them out and have fun.
The method to use these all fonts is very easy and can use whenever you want. All the fonts are the most popular ones so, this is sure that they will make your mood.
So, hence was the post to change font style for android. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.