VideoBee is a brand-new application offered for Android mobiles. It allows you to combine your Mobile Internet and WiFi connections together. This App boosts streaming and download speed of videos on many popular websites. No root access is required. Work on 99% of Android devices [2.3.3+]. If you have 2 active different Internet connections then link them by utilizing VideoBee like WiFi + mobile or WiFi + WiFi. Even you can pair with your good friends and share their and your internet connection like mobile + mobile.
This App allows you to save your time and make your internet connection faster by combining Multiple Internet Connections
. So, as you have multiple internet connections your internet speed reaches sky high and tend to enjoy super fast multiple internet connections at the price of just one.
This App is developed by Shoelace and it is rated 3.9 stars on Google Playstore. Highly Recommended – How to Download paid App for free in Android.
Also Read – How to use Android Phone as a Wireless Speaker for PC
Steps to combine Multiple Internet Connections –
1. First of all, Download & Install Videobee App – Click here to Download.
2. Solo mode – If you have one device, VideoBee can use both the Wi-Fi and cellular [2.5G, 3G, 4G] networks at the same time [Some videos may not be supported]. For each network, VideoBee uses multiple threads to get the fastest speed.
– Intelligently monitor your streaming experience and only uses your cellular when Wi-Fi is not fast enough.
– Adapt to your connectivity conditions, allowing you to enjoy your videos uninterruptedly while moving between networks.
3. Group mode – If you have a friend near you, your friend can use her device to boost your speed.
– Quickly connect two devices with only 2 taps.
– Watch a video together on two screens.
4. That’s it you are done. By using this App you can easily combine Multiple Internet Connections in Android smartphone.
So, hence was the post to combine Multiple Internet Connections. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.