Today I’m going to share with you how to Download BlueStacks, Best Emulator for PC & Mac.
Run any of the Android applications and play any of your favorite Android games on your PC in full-screen hassle-free with the fastest and lightweight emulator called BlueStacks. It’s an easy-to-use App Player that creates a virtual device to manage things easily.
BlueStacks lets you download and install any of the Android applications/games on your PC without performance issues.
If you’re looking for a perfect emulator to experience robust Android games on your PC, BlueStacks is the only emulator that fulfills all your gaming desires by consuming 40 percent less CPU and RAM for faster and smoother gameplay.
It features Game Controls, Shooting Mode, Multi-instances, Macros, Real-time translation, high FPS, Rerolling, and everything packed in it gives you the ultimate gaming experience all the time. Some features built-in will also reduce the screen clutter.
Moreover, BlueStacks never compromise in performance. Worldwide, the BlueStacks emulator has received a great response from tens of millions of gamers because of its remarkable features, user-friendly controls, and hassle-free operations.
Seriously, if you’d like to experience the true speed of any of your favorite games, download BlueStacks and go beyond limitless. No matter the device you use, BlueStacks supports both Windows and Mac 32/64 bit.
To get this performance beast right on your PC or laptop, move on to know more about it. Here in this post, we’re going to guide you about BlueStacks and the process to download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Let’s see the detailed view of BlueStacks.
Also Read – Download Bluestacks Tweaker 6.7.8 (BS Tweaker)
What is BlueStacks:
It is a fully optimized emulator software that lets you run Android or iOS mobile applications and games on PCs/laptops running with either Microsoft Windows or Apple’s macOS.
Compared to other emulators, BlueStacks is lightweight, user-friendly, stable, and consumes 40 percent less RAM.
All the basic features are free to use and download. Advanced features charge you monthly. Since its launch, many BlueStacks versions have been released with enhanced features and better optimizations. Check them out below.
List of BlueStacks Versions:
From the initial stage to 2021, BlueStacks users saw a range of upgrades and new features, unlike any other emulator.
With tons of smart features, easy-to-use controls, improved AI, Multi-instances, etc. Here’s the detailed information of all the available versions of BlueStacks.
|BlueStacks for Mac||From 2012 – 2015, Alpha, beta, and other versions of BlueStacks were released for macOS.|
|BlueStacks 2||To let users run multiple Android apps simultaneously, BlueStacks 2.0 was released. This version of BlueStacks is available for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, till 2018.|
|BlueStacks TV||This addition allows you to stream applications on BlueStacks via Twitch TV without the need for any additional software and hardware.|
|BlueStacks 3||With App Center, Key-mapping interface, Multi-instances, Account system, chat, BlueStacks 3 was released with enhanced features.|
|BlueStacks 3N||The first Android gaming platform to have Android Nougat (Android 7) at the time of launch. BlueStacks 3N is powered by an upgraded “HyperG” graphics engine to utilize the full array of Android 7 APIs.|
|BlueStacks 4||With 6x – 8x faster speeds, this flagship version of BlueStacks with AI-powered Key-mapping tool, Macros, Eco Mode, was released for both 32-bit and 64-bit Android version 7.1.2 Nougat.|
|BlueStacks 4 64-Bit Beta||It’s a 64-bit version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat that allows the installation and usage of ARM64-v8a android applications. This build also included running a 64-bit version of Windows 9 or later.|
|BlueStacks 5||The most powerful version of BlueStacks yet. It comes with an enhanced engine for smooth gaming, high FPS, and consumes 40 percent less RAM.|
|BlueStacks X||It’s a mobile cloud gaming service that lets you play games on PC, tablets, TV, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi, and other OS.|
Also Read – Is Bluestacks Safe? Our Opinion (Best Answer):
How to Download BlueStacks for Windows 7/8/10:
To experience Android applications and games either on your Windows or Mac, multiple versions of BlueStacks are available for download.
Based on your need and system configuration, download BlueStacks’ latest version and install it on your PC/laptop to run Android applications in full-screen mode hassle-free. To do it, follow the step-by-step guide detailed below.
Note: Before proceeding to download, ensure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for BlueStacks.
1. First of all, visit the official website of BlueStacks from here and click on the ‘Download BlueStacks’ button.
2. The BlueStacks App Player will begin to download. Wait for a few seconds to get the process done.
3. After that, tap on the installer file to begin the installation process.
4. Once you hit the file, a mini screen will appear on the screen. Read and accept the Software License and click on the ‘Install now’ button.
Note: If you’d like to customize the location, use the ‘Customize installation’ option. So that all the BlueStacks related files will save on the folder you created.
5. All the BlueStacks related files will begin to download. Let the time run for a few minutes and don’t close the window until the process is finished.
6. When the installation is finished, sign in to your Google PlayStore account and finish further steps.
7. Once you land on the home screen, click on the Play Store icon and sign in with your mail ID and password.
8. Agree to the terms and conditions of Google and search for the apps that you’d like to install on your PC/laptop running on Windows 7/8/10.
That’s it, BlueStacks is successfully installed on your device. To know how to download and install Android applications on BlueStacks, follow the guide below.
How to Install Apps on BlueStacks:
To install Android applications or games, launch the PlayStore and use the search bar to find the app or game that you’d like to install. Once the application is installed, close the Play Store and fall back to the BlueStacks home screen.
Head to ‘My Apps’ and double-click on the app icon you installed from the Play Store. If you’re a Mac user, read the steps below to download and install BlueStacks on your macOS.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks for macOS:
Downloading BlueStacks on a Mac is a bit lengthier process compared to Windows versions. Because Apple restrictions on third-party things won’t let you install any of the software so easily. Anyways, to download and install BlueStacks on your Mac, do as explained.
1. Visit the official website of BlueStacks from the link given above and click on the ‘Download BlueStacks’ button.
Note: Present BlueStacks 5 for Mac is in development. We don’t know when it will be released. The following steps will guide you to download and install BlueStacks 4 for Mac.
2. The BlueStacks 4 App Player will begin to download. Wait for a few seconds to get the process done.
3. When the file is downloaded, visit the folder and double click on it to open.
4. A BlueStacks installer will pop up on the screen. Double click on the BlueStacks icon to begin the installation process.
5. You’ll be asked to confirm the installation process. Hit the ‘Open’ button to proceed.
6. Another BlueStacks window will appear, click on ‘Install now’ > confirm your username and password and hit ‘Install Helper’.
7. After that, a ‘System Extension Blocked’ popup will appear on the screen.
8. Click on the ‘Open Security & Privacy option and allow it. To make any changes, use the ‘Lock’ option.
Note: macOS 11 Big Sur system requires a reboot. If you’re on macOS 10.15 Catalina or below, proceed for installation.
There you go, after successful installation of BlueStacks, move to ‘App Center’ and search for an app or game that you’d like to download. By default, BlueStacks for Mac comes with some pre-installed apps such as Facebook, Temple Run, Candy Crush Saga, etc.
If you’d like to experience more apps, visit the Google PlayStore and download any of the apps that you’d like to run on your Mac for free of cost.
Also Read – 9 Ways To Easily Bypass YouTube Age Restriction
Features of BlueStacks:
The world’s most powerful gaming emulator BlueStacks has packed with tons of features for limitless usages of beginners to professionals.
From user-friendly interface to less RAM consuming, Preset Controls to Multi-instances, everything you need is included in BlueStacks. Take a look at the features loaded in BlueStacks.
- Customizable Pre-set controls let you play games comfortably, precisely, and consistently.
- Shooting Mode never lets you miss a shot from all directions.
- With Multi-instance, play various games at the same time or play the same game from different accounts.
- Record a sequence of actions on any part of BlueStacks with a single keypress.
- Use Eco-Mode to optimize your PC when running multiple instances.
- BlueStacks consumes 40 percent less RAM compared to other emulators.
- Install applications directly and officially from Google Play Store.
- You can play any Android game in your local language.
- For smoother gameplay, enable higher frame rates.
- It is free to use and download.
Minimum System Requirements for BlueStacks:
To run BlueStacks on your PC, it should possess some minimum requirements for hassle-free operations. So that you won’t face any compatibility issues or any other. Below are the minimum system requirements of BlueStacks.
- The latest versions of Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10 Operating Systems are compatible.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM is required.
- Intel or AMD processor with 2.0 GHz clock speed is needed.
- Storage space free of at least 5 GB is enough.
- You should be an administrator.
- Virtualization can be enabled.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- 7 Best WhatsApp Mod Apps: With Premium Features
- Download BOMBItUp Apk: Best SMS Bomber for Android (Latest Version)
- Indian Disposable Mobile Number to Bypass OTP (100% Working)
- ADB Fastboot Commands for Android, Windows, Mac and Linux
Ending the Article:
Convert your PC into an Android and run any of the mobile applications in full-screen mode hassle-free with BlueStacks. No matter the size of the applications, the emulator handles smoothly and efficiently without slowing down the performance.
Almost all the features required for a game are included. Now, it’s your turn. Download BlueStacks and play any of your favorite games beyond limits.
If you like this post, bookmark our page and share it with your friends. If you have any problems regarding the installation of BlueStacks, reach us through the comment section below.