Today I’m going to show you how to download ES File Explorer for PC latest version.
Manage all your internal and external files saved on the device using one unique application called Es File Explorer. A fully featured tool developed by ES Global to customize folders, files and apps etc.
It is a one way solution for accessing photos, videos, music, documents without switching to individual apps every time. Also you don’t need any data to send and receive files between devices.
The app has everything you need and is packed with all the pro features that are never seen before. With over 4.5 ratings based on 120M+ downloads it is rated as one of the best resource management tools in the Play Store.
Let’s get into the topic of how to download Es File Explorer for PC. Actually, there is no official version of this app.
Why Is ES File Explorer Banned?
In 2019, it was claimed that Es File Explorer owned company ES Global was committing ‘click fraud’ by clicking ads in users’ applications in the background without any permission. Due to this, the app is banned by Google and removed from the Play Store.
Don’t worry, there is an alternative way to download this powerful file management tool via apk file. Go with the methods below detailed about Es File Explorer for pc download.
Technical Details of ES File Explorer for PC:
|App Name||Es File Explorer for PC|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Storage, Contacts, Network and Others|
Features of ES File Explorer for PC:
This popular file managing application developed by Es Global has everything in it. When you dig deeper you’ll see a variety of features in Es File Explorer for laptop/PC and are listed below.
- Create folders and manage files through cut, copy and paste.
- Categorize folders, delete unwanted files and uninstall apps.
- compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files and also create encrypted ZIP files within the app.
- Clear junk files just by clicking on the built-in cleaner.
- Rename files or folders and sort either by name, size, type and date.
- Copy a single file or select multiples and replace them all at once.
- Find local files easily just by clicking on the search option.
- Use root explorer in Es to change the properties of the folder.
- Connect USB to a computer for charging and accessing files on PCs.
- Send files from Android mobile to Windows PC via FTP or LAN.
- Hide content from appearing in local galleries, video player etc.
- The app also displays the amount of storage left on both internal and external memories.
- It comes with a built-in video and MP3 player.
- Resume, stop and delete downloading files from Es File Explorer.
- Backup files to cloud storage via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive directly from the app.
Method 1 – How to Download ES File Explorer for PC using BlueStacks:
It is an emulator used to access Android or iOS mobile apps and games on PCs running with either Microsoft Windows or Apple’s macOS.
BlueStacks is very lightweight, faster, stable and perfect for playing games at higher FPS seamlessly. Also, smart controls reduce the problem of mobile screen clutter.
Checkout the step by step guide described below about the Es File Explorer app download for PC using BlueStacks.
- First of all, navigate to the official website of BlueStacks from here: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the home screen, please proceed with it.
- An installer file with a format .exe will begin downloading.
- Wait until it finishes. When done, move to the downloads folder.
- Select the file and press enter to run the installation setup of BlueStacks.
- Accept the user agreement and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- When it is successfully installed, finish all the on screen directives and head to the login page.
- Provide your credentials or skip the process and head to the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Now, use the link to download an apk version of Es File Explorer for PC: Download.
- When done, open the downloads folder and select the file.
- Drag and drop it into the BlueStacks to begin the installation of Es File Explorer app for PC.
- After successful installation, go to the My Games tab. The Es File Explorer app icon will appear there, double click on it to launch from BlueStacks.
You’re done with the process, open the app and allow the required permissions. Everything is displayed in a classic view with attractive layouts. You don’t need to switch between media apps, Es File Explorer categories all your files in a customizable way.
Having an alternative is always better i.e if you’ve used the BlueStacks emulator once, checkout this another method below described Es File Explorer for PC download using a game changer called Nox Player.
Method 2 – How to Download ES File Explorer for Windows PC using Nox Player:
A performance beast that the majority of gamers worldwide prefer Nox because of its superior performance, custom controls and easy to get started. It is more stable and provides smooth operations even when multiple tasks are running in the background.
Checkout the process below described Es File Explorer download for PC using Nox Player.
- Use the link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- After visiting the page, hit the download button on the home screen.
- Wait for sometime until the download is fully completed.
- When done, minimize the browser and switch to the downloads folder.
- Select the downloaded file and double click on it to run the installation setup.
- Once Nox is successfully installed on your PC, finish the on screen directives and sign in to your Google account.
- First start may take some time to set up everything in the background.
- Provide your credentials and head to the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Now, use the link to download an apk version of Es File Explorer for Windows: Download.
- When done, open the downloads folder and select the file.
- Drag and drop it into the Nox Player to begin the installation of Es File Explorer PC.
- After successful installation, you’ll see an Es File Explorer app icon on the home screen, double click on it to launch from Nox Player.
There you go, create folders and separate the media files like photos, videos, music, docs either by copying or through cut and paste.
Also share files with others without enabling mobile data or connecting to a Wi-Fi network, it has a built-in file transfer that easily shares and receives files between devices. You don’t need a computer for accessing files, this app serves a lot.
From the above procedures you guys have understood about Es File Explorer download for PC using BlueStacks and Nox Player. Stay on the page and continue the rest of the article to know more about the Es File Explorer app for PC.
Alternative to ES File Explorer for PC:
1. Files by Google – One of the best alternatives to Es File Explorer for PC. As we know that Google never compromises in providing features. It is also packed with a bunch of features that are enough for a user to manage all kinds of files stored in the device.
Free up space in just a few clicks, delete unnecessary files and free up the storage. Launch booster to speed up the device.
Easily manage all your files, sort by latest, old, name, size and more. Delete a unique file or select all to erase at once with a single click. Know how much amount of storage is left on your internal and external memories.
Share files offline, transfer to a PC using FTP or LAN, take a backup to cloud storage and many are included in this app developer by Google. With over 4.6 ratings based on 1B+ downloads Files by Google has got a great response from the users.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What Are the Best ES File Explorer Alternatives?
Since it has been removed from the Play Store, most of people are switched to some of its alternatives like Files by Google, FileMaster, EZ File Explorer, CX File Explorer and more.
2. How to Transfer Files to a Computer?
Transferring files to a PC running with Windows OS using Es File Explorer can be done through FTP or LAN.
3. Is It Possible to Compress a Zip File in Es File Explorer?
Yes, you can compress or decompress a zip. Also, create encrypted zip files directly from the Es File Explorer.
4. How to Download and Install Nox Player?
Redirect to the official site of Nox from the above link and click on the download button to save an installer file. Finally, select it and hit enter to begin the installation setup.
5. How to Backup Files in Es File Explorer?
Head to the desired folder and select the files you’d like to backup. Choose any of the cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox etc and hit send.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download SmartNews App for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Smart Life App for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Mematic for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Phonto for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
The best app that has introduced how file managing tools would be like. Es File Explorer is a unique platform to manage and access any of the files with multiple formats. Just try it once and you’ll understand the beauty of this popular utilitarian app on Android.
If you like any of the features packed in Es File Explorer, discuss with us through the comment section.