Do you own a WiFi network? If yes, but your WiFi network is running very slow. Do you think that someone is using your WiFi without your permission. Which actually means that he/she is stealing you WiFi and the problem is you don’t who’s doing this so you can’t do anything about this.
So, in this post I’m gonna show that find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them on WiFi network. Follow the below given steps. Highly Recommended – How to Hack WiFi in Android [With Video Tutorial].
How to find who is using your WiFi network?
First of all, make sure that your Device is connected with your WiFi network. Now Download and install “Fing App” on your Android Device. Now open the App and you’ll see name your network, now just click on refresh button and you’ll be able to see name of all devices connected to your WiFi devices.
Now, click on any connected device on your network, clicking will bring up a list of options related to that device. You can even see when your devices connect or disconnect with your WiFi network.
Below are the steps you need to follow to find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them.
Also Read – Capture pics like DSLR on Android
Steps to find out who is using your WiFi –
1. First of all, Download & Install Fing App – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App then click on name of device and note down the Mac Address of the device.
3. Then connect your PC with WiFi router, enter the “IP” into browser and enter login details. If your router is IBall Baton then enter 192.168.1.1.
You can access router configuration panel with 192.168.l.l to check wifi settings.
4. Once, you login to your WiFi router, find the security or filtering options.
5. Click on Mac Filtering then under filter mode click on “Allow”.
6. You’re almost done. Now, enter the Mac Address of the device you want to ban in the MAC fields, then click on OK button.
7. That’s it you’re done. Now you can easily find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them.
In addition, I would like to tell you guys that you can also choose the time period for which you want to block that device, you can even choose the particular day, or time.
So, hence was the post to find out who is using your WiFi. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box. Don’t forget to share this post.