Nowadays Internet is the one of most used invention throughout the world. Using internet is become our daily routine. We use internet for many purposes. To surf the internet we use Web browsers. Web browsers are the commonly used application in our computer. There are millions of web browsers available like Apple Safari, Opera, Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Edge, SeaMonkey etc. But there are only 3 best browsers available in the internet, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer. These 3 browsers are famous because of their features, speed, security, Add-ons, designs and privacy. One of the best feature of these browsers is Autosave Password.
Autosave is the key feature offered by any web browser. Its saves the time of the users who access various sites with different passwords. Once the browser saves your password, then it will autofill the information when you visit the site next time. The browsers saves your password in your local disks so you don’t have to worry about your privacy.
It usually happens that you have forgotten your password or username of any account, without asking for a new password or username from the site you can get them locally from the saved copy of the browsers. Highly Recommended – Top 5 Best Apps to Increase Internet Speed on Android.
Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to find saved passwords in browsers.
Steps to find saved passwords in browsers –
Find saved passwords in Google Chrome –
Google is the superior web browser with over 1 billions users worldwide. Follow the below steps to find saved password in Google Chrome.
1. First of all, open the Google Chrome and click on Options [Designated as 3 horizontal lines].
2. Click on Settings > Show Advanced Setting.
3. Now find Passwords & Forums and then click on Manage Passwords.
4. Then you will see the lists of Username & Passwords along with its website.
5. Choose the accounts and click on Show button to see the password.
Also Read – How to enable Video Calling on WhatsApp
Find saved passwords in Internet Explorer –
Internet Explorer is the second most used browser after Google Chrome and it is also default browser in Windows operation system. Follow the below steps to find saved password in Internet Explorer.
1. First of all, Click on Start button.
2. Now choose Control Panel and select Large Icon View.
3. Click on Credential Manager and then select Web Credentials.
4. Expand the listed websites and tap on passwords to check the saved password.
Find saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox –
Mozilla Firefox is the third most used browser after Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. It is famous for its security and attractive design.
1. First of all, click on open the Mozilla Firefox and open the control panel clicking on the 3 horizontal lines.
2. Then click on Options and select security option.
3. Now click on Saved Login and then select Saved Passwords.
4. That’s it, now you can check the saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox.
This was the simplest guide to find saved passwords in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to find saved passwords in browsers. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.