WiFi is the fastest medium for accessing internet but not always free WiFi is easily available and the mobile data charges are increasing day by day, becoming affordable and affordability is a factor in which WiFi is really relevant as compared to mobile data and it is also very fast. But, the most annoying part about owning a WiFi is remembering tough passwords, I mentioned tough password because if you put easy passwords then changes of someone else uses your WiFi increases.
But, what if you forget our password and you are stuck, don’t know what to do. Don’t worry guys we have got an awesome solution for you, in this post we have brought a trick for you from which you would be able to find any saved WiFi passwords in Android. Just follow below given steps to apply the trick. Highly Recommended – How to find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them.
Questions asked by visitors –
1. How to find saved WiFi password in android.
2. How to find saved WiFi password in android mobile.
1. Rooted Android device – Click here for Rooting Tutorial.
2. The Latest version of ES file explorer – Click here to Download.
Steps to find any saved WiFi passwords in Android –
1. First of all guys your device should be rooted. If your device is not Rooted then check the above link.
2. Then, Download & Install ES file explorer from above mentioned link in requirements.
3. Open ES File Explorer then, go to options and turn on “Root explorer”.
4. Now click on options > Device.
4. Find the data folder > misc > WiFi.
5. Then, you will find a file named wpa_supplicant.conf. Tap on the file to open it up and make sure you use ES File Explorer‘s built-in text/HTML viewer for the task.
6. There you will find your Network name and below that there is password of your WiFi.
7. That’s it you’re done. You have successfully got saved WiFi passwords in Android.
So, hence was the post to find any saved WiFi passwords in Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.