WiFi is the fastest medium for accessing the internet. WiFi is easily available, and as the mobile data charges are increasing new heights, becoming even more expensive, and affordability is a factor in which WiFi is relevant as compared to mobile data.
The most annoying part of owning a WiFi connection is remembering tough passwords, and I mentioned tough passwords because if you put an easy password, then chances of someone else using your WiFi increases. Someone else will enjoy the Internet for which you’ve paid your hard earned money, so I believe it is a need for everyone.
What if you forget your password and you are stuck and don’t know what to do. It’s easy to find saved WiFI password in PC/Laptop but in Android, it isn’t that straightforward. It becomes a mess and being said that, and you get annoyed continuously because you’re not able to use the Internet
Calm down guys and you don’t have to worry about anything we have got a solution, in this post we have brought a trick from which you would be able to find saved WiFi passwords in Android. Just follow below-given steps to apply the trick.
Questions Asked By Visitors –
- How to find saved WiFi password in Android?
- How to find WiFi password?
- Find forgotten WiFi password.
1. Rooted Android device – Click here for Guide.
2. ES File Explorer – Click here to Download.
Steps to find saved WiFi passwords in Android –
1. First of all, your device should be rooted. Check the above link if your Android device is not rooted. ( Kindly root your device before applying the method or else the method won’t work )
2. Then, Download & Install ES file explorer from the link as mentioned above.
3. Open ES File Explorer then, go to options and turn on “Root Explorer”.
4. Now click on Options > Device.
5. Find the data folder > misc > WiFi.
6. Then, you will find a file named wpa_supplicant.conf. Tap on the file to open it up and make sure you use ES File Explorer‘s built-in text/HTML viewer for the task.
7. There you will find your Network name and below there is the password of your WiFi.
8. That’s it you’re done. You have successfully got the saved WiFi passwords in your Android.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- How To Transfer Files from Android To PC Without USB Cable [Wireless]
- 5 Unknown MX Player Tricks & Hacks : Secret Features
- How to find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them
Remembering passwords is a very tough task, and especially when it comes security of your WiFi, life gives a cold shoulder when you forget your WiFi password and struggle with your Internet connection.
By using this trick your headache will be forever gone far somewhere and your life will be more comfortable. Root Explorer App is damn easy and safe to use. It is a safe method to find saved WiFi passwords on Android.
For sure using this trick is without a doubt is a great idea.
If you’ve got any other questions related to tech which is messing with your head for a long time then you can contact us on our official page.
Ending the Article –
In the end, I just want to say that all the steps and whole tutorial are super easy to apply, so don’t be panicked at all and start using the trick. If you follow the steps carefully then, you won’t face any problem.
So, hence was the post to find saved WiFi passwords in Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.