Today I’m going to show you how to download the Geeni latest version.
Using individual remotes everytime to control smart home devices feels uncomfortable right. Want to access all of them in a unique and professional way.
Well, take control of all the products in your workplace, living rooms, balconies and other areas of the house from anywhere in the world using a fully optimized app called Geeni.
A smart device controlling tool developed by ‘Merkury Innovations’ for easily operating smart electricals.
The app is compatible with all Geeni enabled devices and works with cloud based services. Therefore you can operate all your smart things from any of the PCs just by logging in.
Also share access to family members, so that they can operate when you’re not at home. Additionally the app even works with voice commands through Amazon echo.
Let’s get into the topic of how to download the Geeni app for PC. To do this, follow the methods described below.
Actually, this is a mobile application we can’t directly run on PCs. An emulator is required to make this happen.
What is an Emulator?
IT is software used to access Android and iOS mobile applications on PCs running with either Microsoft Windows or Mac OS.
Technical Details of Geeni for PC:
|App Name||Geeni app for PC|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Camera, Location, Microphone, Storage, Network and Others|
Features of Geeni App for PC:
This one app for accessing smart devices developed by ‘Merkury Innovations’ has a variety of built-in features and is listed below. Checkout these once and take control of your home.
- The app is compatible with all Geeni smart home devices.
- No complicated hubs are required.
- Connect devices to home wifi and control them from anywhere.
- Schedule time to turn on/off the devices.
- Group devices in each room separately for quick access.
- Share your account with family members and let them control it.
- Cloud based services offer easy access from any of the phones.
- You can also use Amazon echo to operate devices with voice commands.
- Adjust colours of lights, dim a white bulb, track energy usage of plugs, control cameras and do more within the app.
- If you forgot something to turn on/off Geeni PC alerts you about it.
Method 1 – How to Download Geeni for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Using BlueStacks:
The best emulator for gaming. Most of the people opt BlueStacks because of its faster speeds, lightweight and attractive UI. Built-in features provide an ultimate experience while running the applications. The best thing is, it consumes 40% less RAM compared to others.
Checkout the steps below on how to download Geeni for PC using BlueStacks.
- First, dive to the official website of BlueStacks to get the latest version: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the home screen. Proceed with it.
- An installer file with format .exe will save on your device
- When done, select the file and hit enter to run the installation setup.
- Confirm the parameters of the directory path and move on.
- Accept BlueStacks user agreement and press the ‘install now’ button. Wait for a few seconds until it completes.
- A setup wizard asks you to login into Google account for enabling Play services.
- Provide your credentials and head to BlueStacks main screen.
- Now, click on the pre-installed Play Store icon to download Geeni for the laptop.
- Type letgo in the search bar and scan the store for it.
- Pick the right application from the appeared search results and install the Geeni app for PC.
- Finally, move to the ‘My Games’ tab and click on the Geeni app icon to launch from BlueStacks.
See how simple the process is, open the app and register yourself or login using Google. When the setup is complete, connect and access any of the smart devices like bulbs, plugs, cameras, tv and other electrical appliances without hubs.
If you have used BlueStacks previously, stare at another method detailed below about Geeni for PC download using a performance beast called Nox Player.
Method 2 – How to Download Geeni for Windows PC using Nox Player:
A powerful emulator that is fully optimized to bear loads of high end mobile apps or games smoothly and hassle free even at higher frame rates. Millions of gamers worldwide prefer Nox because of its superior performance, clean interface, custom controls and multi UI.
Read the process below explained briefly about Geeni download for PC using Nox Player.
- Use the link and visit the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- Proceed with the download button on the homepage to save an installer file.
- Wait for sometime until the process is fully completed.
- When done, minimize the browser and open the downloads folder.
- Select the downloaded file and double click on it to run the installation setup.
- Once Nox is successfully installed, complete the on screen directives and login to your Google account.
- Provide required credentials and head to the Nox main screen
- First start may take some time to set up everything in the background.
- Now, move to the main screen of Nox and click on the pre-installed Play Store icon to download Geeni for Windows.
- Type the keywords Geeni in the search box and hit scan
- Choose the right application from the appeared search results and install Geeni app for PC.
- At last, side to the My Games tab and click on the Geeni app icon to launch.
That’s it, connect devices to a home wifi network and control them from anywhere and anytime in the world through cloud based services. The app is compatible with all Geeni enabled devices so that you can access all your smart electricals simply by signing in.
From the above methods we hope that you understood the procedure about Geeni app download for PC using best emulators. Stay on the page to know more about the handful of features present in the Geeni app for PC.
How to Buy Geeni Products Online?
No third party shopping sites are required to purchase Geeni products online. Because, the app has its official store that delivers all the orders you place at your doorstep.
Merkury Innovations, the parent company of Geeni is providing affordable products to you without compromising in quality and design. To buy Geeni products online, read the process below.
- Visit the Geeni official site from here.
- Head to the menu and click on products.
- Choose the category and go for it.
- Add products to cart and checkout.
- Provide your email or phone number and shipping address.
- Finally, make payment and your product will be delivered within a few business days.
Note: You can also track your product location in the Geeni app for PC until it reaches you. The site offers payments from ShopPay, GPay and PayPal.
Geeni Smart Home Products:
It has a wide range of smart products in several different categories that are manufactured with utmost care. Here are the available products you can buy on the Geeni app for PC official website.
- White Lights
- Colour Lights
- Strip Lighting
- Edison and Fixture Lights
2. Power and Switches
- Surge Protectors
- Switches and Outlets
- Indoor Cameras
- Outdoor Cameras
- Doorbell Cameras
- Baby Cameras
- Door and Window Sensor
- Water and Flood Sensor
5. Lifestyle and Health
- Air Purifier
- Oil Diffuser
Alternatives to Geeni App for PC:
1. Tuya Smart – Like the Geeni app for PC, it is another tool that can remotely access all your home appliances from anywhere in the world. Just login to your cloud account and take control of the devices.
Pairing is made easier with one touch command. To do it, turn on the device and type the code or scan. Not a single one, access multiple devices and operate all those from your app.
Share device access to family members, so that they can operate your appliances when you leave the home. Get real time alerts when you forgot something to turn on/off. You can also control things by voice commands via Amazon Echo and Google Home.
What are you waiting for, include Tuya Smart on your device and control smart home products uniquely. With over 4.6 exceptional ratings based on 1M+ downloads, the app has got a great response from its users.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Pair Devices Using Geeni?
Open the app and click on add device. Select the type of product and power on the device. Now set up a wifi network and confirm. After a few seconds it will be paired automatically.
2. Can I Schedule Auto Timings in the App?
Yes, tap on the edit button of a device. Provide timings and adjust the mode that it needs to be turned on/off. Finally, it will be auto controlled by the app itself.
3. How to Download and Install Nox Player?
Visit the official site of Nox from the above link and click on the download button to save an installer file. When done, double click on it to begin the installation setup.
4. Did Geeni Work in the Absence of a Wifi Network?
Well, Geeni can’t be accessible without having Wi-Fi. However scheduled devices work normally when they’re connected to home Wi-Fi.
5. Where Can I Find Installed Geeni in Bluestacks?
On the homepage of the emulator you’ll see a My Games tab, move to it and click on the Geeni app icon to launch.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download Phonto for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download WifiKill for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Aakash iTutor for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download IRCTC for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
Give a professional look to your home by attaching smart home devices at all places and access them from anywhere in the world using the Geeni application and its official products.