So you want to change your Facebook profile username after exceeding the limit. Facebook is the most popular Social Networking site and Facebook is working great on creating as social as possible. At Facebook, there are many employees who works and develops this social networking site. But, they can’t solve all the bugs in very short time. So, to solve such problems we’ve always shared different tips and tricks related to Facebook thus, you can make your social media experience bit better
In this post I’m gonna show that how can you change your Facebook username after the limit exceeds. This is a very simple and easy trick. By this trick you can easily change your Facebook account name before 60 Days limits. You won’t have to scratch your head a lot of times. After applying this trick you would be able to change your Facebook username as many times as you want and don’y have worry about being blocked by Facebook. Just follow the below given steps. Highly Recommended – How to get unlimited Likes on your Facebook posts [100% Working ]
Also Read – How To Get Unlimited Likes On Instagram
1. First of all, open Facebook.com and Login With Your Facebook Id.
2. Now After login with Facebook id In which you wanna change Username before 60 days now Open – This Link.
3. After opening the above URL, it will ask you to enter new password.
4. Now enter any new password according to your wish and it will show you some more Tasks.
5. After 3-4 Steps it will Ask You To Select Username Like Screenshot Below.
7. That’s it guys we’re done.
Now, You have successfully change the name of your Facebook account.