Previously we have shared many Android Tricks, but we’re sharing this post for all those people who likes to change their wallpaper frequently, are you one of that guy? Then stick around in this post. I know seeing the same kind of wallpaper daily is really boring, although changing wallpaper isn’t a very tough task, it’s very easy. I change my wallpaper almost daily.
But what if you can do something different with it? What if you don’t have to do anything and your wallpaper changes automatically. Such an App is brought by us to you. It’s simple just set a time interval and select a bunch of wallpapers, Now after a time interval the wallpapers would change automatically. By this you can easily change Wallpapers on Android Automatically
The name of the App is Wallpaper Changer. This App is developed by j4velin and this App has rated 4.2 stars on Google Playstore. This App allows you to quickly change your wallpapers in a single click. This App is loaded with many awesome features which will make you crazy. Highly Recommended – How to enable Video Calling on WhatsApp.
Features of Wallpaper Changer –
1. Can add images or whole folder.
2. Change wallpaper with a timer.
3. Works on both view, Portrait & Landscape.
4. Main Feature, it has no ads.
5. Very low battery consumption.
6. Easy to use features.
7. No Lags
And Many More…
Steps to change wallpapers on Android automatically –
1. First of all Download and Install Wallpaper changer – Click here to Download.
2. Now open the App and enable live wallpaper by clicking on the orange bar on the top.
3. Select your desired method to be used for changing wallpapers.
4. You can set the wallpapers to change after a certain period or after every screen lock.
5. Then swipe to the Albums tab to select your favorite wallpapers.
6. Now click on the green floating button to create a new Album.
7. Now the set wallpaper changer timer.
8. Now exit the App, your wallpapers will set automatically after an interval of time.
9. In Addition, you can also set image position and image size.
9. That’s it you are done, now you can easily change wallpapers on Android automatically.
So, hence was the post to change wallpapers on Android automatically. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.