Hello Guys, designing an App is a very tough task. You should have technical skills and coding knowledge. To design a perfect App you should have the complete knowledge of coding and it will take many months to learn to code. But what if I tell you that you can easily create an Android App without coding? Believe me by following this trick designing your own App would be a piece of cake for you. You just have to spend some hours and your first App would be ready without a single word of coding.
All this is possible with Snapp App Builder. This App is developed by Snapp Inc. And this App has rated 3.8 stars on Google Playstore. Snapp App is an App that lets you build your own App in your smartphone. It is the best App to create your Android App without coding. It comes with tons of feature which you even can’t imagine. It can add powerful functionalities to your App by its loaded features. Highly Recommended – How to create Android games without coding.
Features of Snapp App –
1. Tons of theme to suit your needs.
2. Does not need even a single of word of coding.
3. Can add own images in your App.
4. Option to directly publish on Google Playstore.
5. Easy to use features.
6. Social media integration, connect your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in your App.
7. Push Notifications.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to Download paid App for free
Below are the steps that you need to follow to create Android App without coding.
Steps create your Android App without coding –
1. First of all Download and Install Snapp Builder App – Click here to Download App.
2. After Installing the App. Login with Facebook, Google or Sign Up In this app.
3. After you successfully logged in Click on “+” sign and start creating your First Android App.
4. Then you will be shown different categories. You have to choose one of them on the basis of what kind of App you want to create.
5. Manage your pages and style of the App from “Settings” options.
5. Now start creating your App. When your App is almost ready, Close the App and re-open it.
6. When you Re-open the App click on “Publish” Button and if you want to edit the App then you have to click on edit button.
7. That’s it you’re done, you have successfully created your first Android App without coding.
Making your own App can be useful in many ways, it lets you show you your own creativity and way of thinking in your product. That was the biggest reason I thought posting this article would be really beneficial for my readers. It can empower you and your creativity in many ways.