If you are using Cyanogenmod for long time you might not find the perfect theme of your choice. Then we have found a new App called ThemeDIY. ThemeDIY creates themes from within your device. You can customize many aspects of themes, such as colors, wallpapers, lockscreen backgrounds, fonts, boot animation, and style, which itself includes buttons, switches, radio toggles, check boxes, system animations, loading spinners, and many other options to make your perfect theme. By using ThemeDiy you can easily create cyanogenmod themes with coding.
Features of ThemeDIY –
1. One click customizations.
2. User friendly UI.
3. Can modify button, lockscreens, fonts, boot animations, background etc.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Huge collection of colors.
And Many More…
Also Read – Capture pics like DSLR on Android
Steps to create Cyanogenmod themes with coding –
1. First Download and Install ThemeDIY App – Click here to Download.
2. After opening the ThemeDIY App for the first time you’ll see a large black screen. Click on plus button to get started.
3. Now see the theme creation screen. Start by typing a name. You have to load an existing CyanogenMod 12 theme that you would like to modify, select a DIY color palette, or derive your colors from an image.
4. If you want to manually select system colors then go to per-app modifications section. ThemeDIY lets you change the look of the status, action and navigation bars.
5. Then you can proceed to choose fonts and select files for the default wallpaper, lockscreen, and boot animation.
Applying your Themes –