Windows 10 is gone famous now and its Graphics and UI are awesome that’s make windows 10 special. Everyone wants update to update their old windows XP/7/8 to windows 10 but unfortunately everyone can’t update. Some of can’t update because of their System configuration or other many reasons. So here we have posted a trick to update your system UI [Graphics] like Windows 10. It works even on Windows Xp and later on. With the help of Windows 10 Transformation pack.
Windows 10 Transformation Pack will convert your XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8/ 8.1 based system to look like Windows 10. This will update your Windows system with Windows 10 GUI by adding some themes and replacing system files. Bring to your PC to the cool look of Windows 10, including Windows 10 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Icons, Sounds, Taskbar, UserTile and many more. Highly Recommended – How to use UC browser in PC [Without Bluestack]
Also Read – How to Play PC games on Android Device
1. Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
2. Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design.
3. Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly.
4. Windows 10 themes, wallpaper and logon screen.
5. Start Menu of Windows 10.
6. Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets.
7. And many more other useful features.
Also Read – How to Install and Run Android Lollipop on PC
Below I’ve shared the steps to follow to convert Windows Xp/7/8 UI to Windows.
Steps to customize Windows Xp/7/8 UI to Windows 10 –
1. First of all, Download and Install Windows 10 Transformation Pack – Click here to Download.
2. Install it Normally.
3. Wait for some Time. It will Automatically install and change your UI.