Also Read – Some hidden Google tricks you never know
Below I’ve shared the steps you need to follow to Unroot rooted Android device.
Steps to unroot rooted Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install SuperSu App – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App switch to “Settings” in “Cleanup” section and then click on “Full Unroot”.
3. After that a popup message will appear just click on “Continue”. After few seconds SuperSu will automatically close.
4. Now, uninstall SuperSu App.
5. You’re almost done. Now, restart your device.
6. That’s it, you have successfully unrooted your rooted android device.
7. You’ve got your warranty back. Now enjoy all the benefits of rooting your Android device.
So, hence was the post on Unroot rooted Android. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.