Rooting your Android device gives you a lot of benefits like custom ROMs, themes, kernels and many more, but there is also a drawback that you lose your Android device’s warranty. It’s a big issue for a lot of people and I’ve tried best to found out a solution for that. But it was a complete mess. After boom of third party Apps for Android rooting Android device is kind of become very necessary to try out new Apps and to do awesome stuff with your Android device. But as I said after Rooting your phone you lose your warranty. Don’t worry guys I won’t let it happen.
In this post I’m gonna show all you guys that how can you get after Unroot rooted Android
the warranty back of your Android Smartphone/tablet through an awesome App called SuperSu
. Actually you have to unroot your device. Once rooted, your Android device will be back in it’s stock firmware with it’s valid warranty. Follow the below steps to unroot rooted Android device of yours. Highly Recommend – How to find out who is using your WiFi and how to block them
1. Temporary Unroot.
2. Deep process detection.
3. 4 selecting themes options.
4. Works in recovery.
5. Wake on prompt.
6. Easy to features
And Many More….
Below I’ve shared the steps you need to follow to Unroot rooted Android device.
Steps to unroot rooted Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install SuperSu App – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App switch to “Settings” in “Cleanup” section and then click on “Full Unroot”.
3. After that a popup message will appear just click on “Continue”. After few seconds SuperSu will automatically close.
4. Now, uninstall SuperSu App.
5. You’re almost done. Now, restart your device.
6. That’s it, you have successfully unrooted your rooted android device.
7. You’ve got your warranty back. Now enjoy all the benefits of rooting your Android device.
So, hence was the post on Unroot rooted Android. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.