Proven Way to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages
Sometimes we regret to our past sent WhastaApp messages, and we wish to change them. Or Sometimes you type something by mistake, and the receiver misunderstands what you’re saying. So, you may wonder there is anyway from which you can edit your WhatsApp send & received messages thus you can be saved from many problems.
The answer is a big YES!! that is definitely possible. All you have to guys that follow this guide to the very end of it.
To edit your WhatsApp send & received messages. Interestingly, if you are a prankster, then this Application will result very handy for you. You can send its screenshot and your friends, and they will be like, when I send this text to you, this can become an amazing prank.
One other important point to mention is that the App will only work in the official WhatsApp App, not in GBWhatapp or any other unofficial WhatsApp App. Below are the details mentioned. Highly Recommended – Top 10 Best Amazing Android Games Under 50 MB [ Exclusive].
Features of Whatshack –
1. Easy to use, changes content of messages easily.
2. You can read all your WhatsApp messages without being appeared online.
3. You can read WhatsApp messages without appearing online similar to SSH WhatsApp App.
4. Also, can change the receiving time of the messages.
And Many More…
Steps to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages –
1. First of all, take backup of your WhatsApp messages from Settings > Chats > Backup.
2. Then, Download & Install WhatsHack App on your Android Smartphone.
3. Now open the App and tap on the logo so that can get the root access on your device.
4. After Root accessing process is done, now you will see several chats available on the Application.
5. Open the chat which you would like to modify.
6. After clicking on the chat of the person, simply click on modify.
7. If you wanna modify in the group chat you can also do that very easily by just simply clicking on the group.
8. After modifying chats, you can see the results on your screen and prank with your friends by sending screenshots.
9. That’s it you are done. Now you would be easily able to edit your WhatsApp send & received messages without any problem.
1. Would my edited messages also be sent by the person whom I actually send the message?
A. No, the edited message can be only seen in your Smartphone, the method won’t Change anything in your victim’s phone.
2. Does this App need Root access?
A. Yes, it’s true that it needs root access in your Smartphone. We’ve also shared an article to root your Android phone – How to root any Android device without computer.
3. Sometimes this App get forced close automatically and lags sometimes. What to do?
A. You have to reinstall the Application or clear the data of App to let the App work properly.
Video Tutorial –
Ending the Article –
WhatsApp is a sensation across the world so I posted this article because it can be useful for everyone who is addicted to WhatsApp and can be very productive regarding saving your important messages which are mistakenly deleted by you.
It can be fun to edit your WhatsApp send & received messages. This can be a big prank to your friends you can literally amaze them by using this method.
So, hence was the post to Edit your WhatsApp send & received messages by using WhatsHack App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.