When you repeat download a photo/image/picture from network, or repeat receive a song using Bluetooth, or copy a file to another folder but forget to delete the original, duplicate/dupe is produced. The duplicates occupy a lot of Android storage space, it will slow down your file searching speed and prevent you from downloading more music, photo, video or Android apps, it’s difficult to distinguish them one by one.
But with Search Duplicate File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove the duplicate like photo, image, picture, video, audio, music, document etc on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! The first Android app used to search for duplicate files! And the fastest duplicate finder and remover for Android. Highly Recommended – How To Record Slow Motion Videos in Any Android.
Features of Search Duplicate File –
1. Powerful search engine to scan files.
2. Support for internal & external storage.
3. Preview files before deleting it.
4. Supports both mobile & tablet.
5. Easy to use features.
6. Search any specific files.
And Many More…
Steps to Delete Duplicates Files on Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install Search Duplicate File App – Click here to download.
2. Then open that App and select which memory you want to be scanned.
4. After the scanning process, you will get the list of duplicates files. Select all or select one by one which files you think to be deleted.
5. After selecting the useless files, tap on the red dustbin icon to delete all of them.
6. Now, all your useless files are deleted.
7. That’s it you are done. By using this method you can easily delete duplicates files on Android.
So, hence was the post to delete duplicates files on Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.