95% of telecom users are prepaid users because it gives us options to use and recharge according to our needs. But Prepaid network has a huge drawback. As in Prepaid network, you have to pay first to make a call or connect to Data that is why you must always has balance in your prepaid sim. In case if your balance finishes or becomes zero, you were unable to make call or use Internet. For that, Some Telecom companies provides a service of talk time loan in which company credit some amount in your Balance for free to make calls which you have to pay later in your next recharge.The method to get advance balance as a loan for various operators are listed below, locate your operator and follow the instructions in order to avail the loan service, the numbers are same for all circles and don’t vary by circle. Highly Recommended – How to increase speed of your computer.
Talktime Loan –
1. Idea – idea users just have to type *444# and you will get Rs 10 loan.
2. Vodafone – For vodafone users you have to open your messaging application and send message as CREDIT and send to 144.
3. Aircel – For aircel users you need to type *414# and follow up the instruction to get loan.
4. Airtel – For airtel users you need to type *141*10# and check out for loan option and you will get Rs 10 in main account balance.
5. TATA Docomo – For docomo user you can call them at *369# or either send them text message CREDIT and send to 369 to avail loan service you need to have less than 5 Rs and you should be 90 days old consumer of docomo.
6. Reliance – Reliance users can send message at following message –
Type YCR and send to 51234.
To unsubscribe Type NCR to 51234.
7. BSNL – For BSNL users you need to send a text message from your phone, just type CREDIT and send to 53738.
8. Uninor – Just type *141# and get talktime loan of Rs 5.
Also Read – How to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp
If you think that your Network Operator is Missing. Kindly Comment your Operator name.
So, hence was the post to get talktime loan. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.