As internal memory is the most important parts of our Android phone and because of it we can avoid usage of memory card and save some money. But most of the times that is only possible in the high end phones and the people with low end phones are always selective with their Apps because of limited App storage.
The biggest reasons of your Android phone running out of storage are your Apps, photos, Videos, music and other files. There are several solutions out there for this problem, but we’ve picked the right one for you. So in this post we have shared that how you can increase android App storage.
So stick around and follow the below mentioned steps carefully to increase android app storage. Highly Recommended – Top Best Websites To Download PC Games For Free.
1. Rooted Android Device – Click here for Rooting Guide.
2. HK Rom Editor – Click here to Download.
3. MTK Chipset Android Device [Check out our device’s Chipset. If your device is of MTK Chipset then apply this trick on your device otherwise I am not responsible if you brick your device.]
Note – Backup your data before doing this because this will format your device.
Also Read – How to create Android games without coding
Steps to increase Android App Storage –
1. First of all Download & Install HK Rom Editor App. Download it from above link.
2. Open that App and it will ask you for Root permissions. Just click on Allow.
3. Then, it will show you the MTK Chipset Model of your android mobile phone. Click on it and it will open a new window.
4. It will show you All Memory Information about your Phone.
5. It will ask you to set how much memory size you want. Set it on your requirement/need.
6. Now click on Apply and wait for few seconds.
7. Now, Choose “Reboot Recovery” Button from the List. It will reboot your phone into recovery & wipe all data.
8. Now Go to Settings > Apps. You will see that your App Storage memory have been increased successfully.
This was simplest 8 step guide to increase Android App Storage.
So, hence was the post to increase Android App Storage. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.