Android is the most used Operating system created by Google, runs on smart phones, and loads of apps available on Google play store. Android 5.0 or Lollipop is the latest release of Google android. It has different features and Apps. Some apps are working properly but some not. If you want to try Android apps on lollipop operating system, then you can install lollipop on VirtualBox on PC [Windows, Linux and MAC]. Fortunately, there is also another option to run Android games on PC.
So, in this post we are discussing about the steps to install Android on PC. Highly Recommended – How to make money with WhatsApp very easily.
Minimum Requirements –
1. Processor – 2 GHz.
2. RAM – 2 GB [the more, the better].
3. Operating System – Windows 7/XP.
4. Video Software – DirectX 9.
By using Android x86 Installer you can run Android Lollipop on your Windows PC.
Also Read – Transparent WhatsApp Modded App for Android
Steps to install Android lollipop in PC –
1. First of all, Download Android ISO file – Click here to Download.
2. Download any version of Android suitable to your PC
3. Now download and open the Android Installer on your PC – Click here to Download.
4. Select the downloaded ISO file
5. Select the partition which Android will be installed to.
6. Now choose “User Data Max Size” which will store download Apps and User Settings
7. Click Install Now.
8. That’s it you are done. You have successfully installed Android lollipop in your PC.
To Uninstall Android OS from your PC –
1. Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
2. Select Android and click on “Uninstall”.
3. That”s it you have successfully Uninstall it.
So, hence was the post to increase speed of computer and make it more speedy and reliable. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.