If you are an Android user and always prefer Android over Apple, then one thing is for sure that gaming plays a major role for your affection towards Android. It offers you millions of different options to choose from, and that’s the thing which makes it better than any other smartphone platform.
However, if I step back a few years when the gaming revolution was controlled by PSP and not by Android, there were many games which were just awesome, and no other games can take their place in our hearts. Android games are fun, but the PSP games were something else. The PSP games stand out on every aspect of story to VFX. Android gave it a run for its money, but PSP is not done yet. So, what if I tell you that play PSP games on Android.
I can do something which is going to amaze you. Have you ever tried to play PSP emulator games on Android? Yeah, I’m serious you can play all those cool PSP games in your Android quite easily and that also without going through the hassle of rooting your phone.
For the task, we are going to take help from the App called PPSSPP. It is a typical PSP emulator and the most renowned Android PSP emulator of all. You would get many other Emulators on the internet for the same task but, I have tried PPSSPP and the result was quite convincing so, I would suggest to use PPSSPP any day.
This App is developed by Henrik Rydgard and it is rated 4.2 in Google Play store. Once you install the application, the App will ask you to load a game CSO or ISO file. The App does not include any game files, and you will have to copy the ISO files of the games you want to play manually. This is the best match for those you love to play PSP games. Its supports Android 2.3 and above.
Lets have a quick look on the salient features that PPSSPP has to offer us –
Features of PPSSPP –
1. Supports both, CSO & ISO files.
2. Better slider controls & combo keys.
3. Easy to use features.
4. Faster ISO handling.
5. Almost no lagging problems.
…and Much More
Some of the best PPSSPP emulator games –
You can download PPSSPP games by checking our below list.
1. Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable.
2. Dragon Ball Z.
3. Little Big Planet.
4. Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator.
5. Final Fantasy – Crisis Core.
6. Final Fantasy – Type-0.
7. Monster Hunter 2 Unite and 3- HD Remake.
8. Soul Calibur.
9. Tekken – Dark Resurrection and Tekken.
10. Lord of Arcana.
Below I have shared the step you need to follow to play PSP games on android.
Steps to play PSP games on android –
1. First of all, Download & Install PPSSPP GOLD on your Android device.
2. Download the PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format which you want to play. You can get the list the of the games from here.
3. Now place the downloaded ISO or CSO file in your SD Card.
4. Open the PPSSPP GOLD App and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP game’s CSO or ISO file and start playing.
5. Finally, for best gaming experience. You have to change your settings according to below-mentioned screenshots.
PPSSPP Settings – ( The best ones )
- Tap on Graphics, click on Simulate block transfer and then keep the alternate speed 200.
- Again, tap on Graphics and then tap on stretch on Display.
- Tap on Graphics and check all the options.
- Tap on Graphics and check mark Retain changed textures and disable slower effects.
- Tap on Graphics and enhance the screen size to 50.
- Tap on Graphics and check on Disable alpha test and texture coord speedhack.
- Tap on Graphics and select none for show FPS counter.
- Tap on Audio, check Enable Sound and keep the audio latency, high and at last, check on Audio sync.
- Tap on Controls and check the on-screen touch controls.
- Tap on system and check Fast Memory, Multithreaded, I/O on thread.
- Tap on system and check on I/O on thread, Respect FPU Rounding.
You can play all games PSP games in Android in PPSSPP, but for best gaming experience your android smartphone should at least have a faster processor, 1 GB Ram and some free space in phone. For more details about PPSSPP, you check its official website.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- How To Make Money With Telegram : 2 Easy Methods (With Pictures)
- Download Transparent WhatsApp Antiban Apk for Android 2017
- How To Hide Chat In WhatsApp Without Root (Secret Trick)
- How To Enable WhatsApp Auto Reply Messages In Android (Without Root)
Ending the Article –
At the end of the article, all I want to say is that by using the PPSSPP App you easily complete the task without facing any issues. It is the best PSP emulator. However, kindly follow all the steps and read the article carefully to avoid any glitch. So, don’t keep any second thoughts and enjoy your PSP games.
So, hence was the post to play PSP games on android. I hope you liked the article. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.