Android is the most preferred smartphone platform in the world. It accounts more than 70% market share of smartphones with over a jaw dropping 1.4 Billion users all over the world and in Android we love to capture videos and click photos of our day to day life. But what if they get deleted for some reasons? There are several reasons of deleting photos, it may be by mistake deleted by you or because of any software problems in your Android phone.
In that case we’ll think that we’ve lost our photos/Videos. But guys we’ve here got an App for all you guys from which you would be able to recover deleted photos and videos from Android. This App is called Wondershare Dr.fone. Wondershare Dr.fone has millions of users around the world. This App is rated well by its users so it is trustworthy. Highly Recommended – Why Windows is better than Mac OS.
1. Windows PC/Laptop.
2. Wondershare Dr. Fone for PC/Laptop – Click here to Download.
3. Rooted Android device – Click here for rooting guide. Dr. fone will also work on non-rooted Android devices but for best recovery we recommend you to root your device.
4. USB Cable.
Features of Dr. Fone –
1. The highest recovery rate till time.
2. Compatible with most of the Android devices.
3. Can recover photos, videos, call logs, contacts and many more.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Can recovery data from internal storage as well as SD card.
6. Preview option – Verify data before recovery.
And Many More…
Steps to recover deleted photos and videos from Android –
1. First of all Download and Install Dr. fone App in your computer – Click here to Download.
2. After that enable USB debugging of your android.
3. Enter Settings > Click About Phone > Tap “Build number” for 7 times until getting a note “You have enabled developer mode”
4. Then go back to the Settings > Click Developer options > Check USB debugging.
5. Now connect your android device to your computer with your USB Cable. Make sure you enabled USB debugging in your smartphone.
6. Now it will ask you to analyze and scan your device. You simply need to click on “Next” to perform the scan, it will ask you for your permission on your connected phone simply allow all permissions.
7. Now you will be asked to select your desired file type to scan. So if you want to scan for your images/Videos select Gallery and click on “Next”.
8. Now you will see two options, one is to scan for deleted files and the other one is for scanning all files. You have to select the option of “Scan for deleted files”.
8. Once the scan is completed you will have the complete preview of your deleted pictures/videos, you can recover them simply click on “Recover” to get all those deleted files.
9. That’s it you are done. Now you have successfully recover deleted photos and videos from Android.
So by using this method you can easily recover deleted photos and videos from Android.
So, hence was the post to recovered deleted photos and videos from Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.