Password protected routers often aren’t that appropriate because of forgotten passwords. People doesn’t remember the passwords and then it becomes a big mess. So, guys in this post I’m gonna discuss about reset router password through a simple trick about which this post is all about. People always struggle because of this they tend to lose their passwords to be secured from snoopers. Losing internet is also a big problem why people actually change their password and often forget them.
Why to do so? Well guys I think resetting your router password can make you free to put passwords on your own desired time intervals. It’s a very simple easy to do trick which can be done by anyone so don’t worry you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to do this. So, let’s get started. Highly Recommended – Best Android Apps To Hack WiFi Network.
Below I’ve shared the steps you need to follow to reset router password.
Also Read – How to Extract Text from any Image
Steps to reset router password –
1. Search for the reset button on the rear side of the router. It should be as a small hole with a button inside.
2. Insert the end of a toothpick or thin stick into the hole gently to press the button. Keep pressed the button for around 10 second.
3. Pull the toothpick out or thin stick out slowly
4. Turn Off the router and approximately 30 Seconds.
5. Launch your computer’s web browser. Type “http://192.168.1.1” [Depends on your router] into your web browser’s address bar. A page titled “Router Setup Utility” appears. Click “Login”. Bypass the password prompt by clicking “Submit”. When the screen loads, click on “Utilities”, then “Systems Settings”.
6. Type your selected password in the “Type in New Password”and “Confirm Password” fields. Ignore the fields requesting a current password. Finish by clicking “Apply Changes”.
7. That’s it you are done. Now you would be easily able to reset router password of yours.
This was the simplest 7 step guide to reset router password. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to reset router password. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.