You can use the standard mouse to navigate everything and it works pretty well, but if you’re lucky enough to have a touch-screen, then this works spectacularly. Highly Recommended – How to create your own CyanogenMOD themes without coding.
Features of Bluestack –
1. Run Android applications in full-screen.
2. Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
3. Play 3D games without any lag or problem.
4. You can Root Bluestack.
5. You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
6. Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
7. Easy to use features.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to Install and Run Android Lollipop on PC
Steps to run android Apps and games on PC –
1. First of all Download and Install Bluestacks App in your PC – Click here to Download.
2. When you open BlueStacks then you have to enter your Google account information. Just enter your details.
3. Once your are done just find your Android App/Game in your storage and Install it as your install other Apps in your PC.
4. Once it is installed open Bluestack find your App/Game in My Apps.
5. That’s it you are done. Now you can easily run android Apps and games on PC.
This was the simplest 5 step guide to run android apps and games on PC.
So, hence was the post to run android Apps and games on PC. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.