WhatsApp is the most used social messaging App. There are many awesome features in WhatsApp which makes it best. But it does not a have the features of Schedule message. Nowadays Schedule message is a must need for youths. Just think of a situation of that you need to wish someone his/her birthday or want to wish any festival at 11.59 PM and you forgot to wish them. There are thousands of condition like this. All time we can not send a message in a perfect timing. So, guys we’ve brought you another awesome WhatsApp trick from which you can schedule messages on WhatsApp.
By using this trick you can schedule a message and it will be sent at the time you have set. Example – You can easily wish your friends, parents, loved ones and girlfriend on their birthdays without any hassle and you don’t even have to remember any dates. The other plus point of this trick is that you don’t need any Root in your phone.
All this is possible by an App called Seebye scheduler. This App is developed by seebye and it has got 3.4 stars on Google Playstore. As we told you before, this App works without root, so you did not have to worry about rooting. You can easily schedule your WhatsApp messages with this App. I am using this App from last 3 months and haven’t found any bug. Highly Recommended – How To Find & Delete Duplicates Files on Android Smartphones.
Why we should schedule a WhatsApp message –
1. You can prank your friend by sending a message in late night or set any specific time.
2. You can wish someone birthday on 12.00 AM.
3. Can remind someone’s important work just by scheduling a message in a time.
4. You can easily send Good Morning, Good Night, Good Evening messages on daily basis.
And Many More…
Features of Seebye Scheduler –
1. No Root required.
2. Send automatically delayed messages.
3. Easy to use features.
4. Can send message to multiple contacts.
5. When message is sent it will give a notification, Isn’t that cool 🙂 !
6. Awesome user interface.
7. Lightweight sized App.
And Many More…
Also Read – Some smart Internet tricks you never know
Below I have shared the steps that you need to follow to schedule messages on WhatsApp.
Steps to schedule messages on WhatsApp –
1. First of all, Download & Install the Seebye scheduler App – Click here to Download App.
2. Now open the Application and click on (+) sign to schedule a message.
3. Now you will see a message bar on the screen.
4. Write your desired message here and also add all the details according to your needs.
5. Now you have to click on “ADD” button and your message schedule would be saved.
6. The message will be automatically sent on the scheduled time.
7. That’s it you are done, now you can easily schedule messages on WhatsApp.
So these was simplest 6 step guides to schedule messages on WhatsApp. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to schedule messages on WhatsApp. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.