Today I’m going to share with you how to see Snapchat Conversation History.
Snapchat is a popular multimedia messaging app developed by Snap Inc America. It offers a wide range of conversation features to the users and provides high security over the discussions you had with your friends.
When it comes to privacy, all your messages, photos and videos will be deleted in 10 seconds right after you’ve seen them. Most people feel uncomfortable with this feature and search for ways to retrieve the lost data.
If you’re the one who is surfing across the web on how to see the Snapchat conversation history. Bookmark our website and check-out the methods described below about how to see Snapchat history.
How to See Snapchat Conversation History:
Messages disappeared in chat doesn’t mean that they are lost forever. If you’d like to see the history, use the following methods to recover all your Snapchat text history easily.
Method 1 – Recover Snapchat Message History from Your Phone Using Aispyer App:
It is a monitoring app that provides complete access to targeted devices. Not only Snapchat, but you can also spy any of the apps running on targeted devices remotely.
It is available for both Android and iOS Platforms. View the steps detailed below on how to see Snapchat conversation history using Aispyer.
- Visit the Aispyer site with the link provided below and sign up for a free account: Aispyer.
- Then, download the Aispyer app on the targeted device and login with your credentials.
- Now, head to the dashboard of your Aispyer account and click on social media apps.
- Finally, select ‘Snapchat’ from the drop-down and there you’ll see all the snapchat chat history on the screen that will get updated regularly.
Method 2 – Recover Snapchat Message History from Your Phone Using mSpy App:
Spy on targeted devices without knowing them. Like Aispyer, it is also another popular monitoring app that can show you all social media chat history, photos, videos etc.
Checkout the process below on how to see Snapchat history using mSpy.
- First of all, navigate to the site with the link provided below and sign up for a free account: mSpy.
- You’ll receive an email update from the mSpy team that consists of an app download link and setup process.
- Install the app and follow the tutorial you received with the apk link to set it up.
- Once done, start monitoring the targeted device’s Snapchat text history and other apps with mSpy.
You’re done with the process, now view the Snapchat text history, photos and videos that you missed. Also, if you’d like to download photos, click on them and take a screenshot.
If you feel any difficulties with the above two methods, check another alternative detailed below on how to see Snapchat conversation history online i.e without installing any third party apps.
Method 3 – How to See Snapchat History Online Using Snapbreaker:
It is a free online tool developed by Elite hackers. SnapBreaker helps you to track the targeted device’s Snapchat account chat logs, images, videos and more. To see snapchat text history online for free, follow the process described below.
- Use the link and visit the SnapBreaker website from here.
- After that, click on “start hacking accounts” and provide the username of the targeted person.
- Up next, choose how many days you’d like to recover the chat history
- Finally, click on ‘I Agree’ and view the conversations you missed.
How to Download a Copy of Snapchat History Officially:
To download a copy of Snapchat history officially without any third party entries, follow the step by step procedure detailed below.
- Open a web browser on your mobile and visit accounts.snapchat.com.
- Then login to your account and select ‘My Data’.
- Up next, scroll down the page to bottom and hit ‘submit request’.
- Snapchat will send you an email with a link to download your data.
- Now head to your mail and click on the link sent by Snapchat.
- At top of the page you’ll see a zipped file, click on it to download.
- Once the process is finished, open the folder and select “snap_history”.
- Finally hit Ctrl + P and download a copy of your Snapchat history.
Note – This process can only work on browsers i.e you cannot download your data directly from the Snapchat app. In order to view the contents in a zip file, select it and right click with the mouse. Choose ‘Extract File Here’ and view your data.
How to Backup Snapchat Chat History:
All your chat history in Snapchat will be automatically erased right after you’ve seen them. To get rid of such things, backup is the only option you have. Therefore if you’d like to know how to backup Snapchat text history, follow the process explained below.
- Open Snapchat and head to your profile.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap Memories.
- Check the Backup Progress option. If it shows Complete, your data is backed up successfully.
- If you see ‘Snaps Remaining’ or ‘No Internet Connection’, then your snaps are not completely backed up.
- Click on it and back-up before closing the app.
Note – Enable smart backup and store all your snaps over mobile network when wifi is not available. Also, enable the “Auto-Save Stories”. So that all your stories will be saved to Memories automatically.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Working List of Advanced Systemcare 12 Pro Keys: 100% Working
- Working List of Microsoft Office 2007 Product Keys: Activate MS Office 2007
- How Long Does It Take Google Drive to Process a Video
- List of Working Jio TV ID and Password | Jio TV Username and Password
Ending the Article:
Guys this is all about how to see snapchat conversation history when you deleted your chat or when the snaps disappear automatically right after you’ve seen it. However, the methods explained above will help you to see snapchat conversations in recent days.
If you need to recover photos/videos, view and save them to your device storage. Also, be careful while using third party techniques.
If this article helped you in recovering your snaps, share it with your friends and help them recover their lost snaps too. If you feel any difficulties with the process, use our comment section and notify us.