Android is really a smart operating system and is because of it’s awesome Applications, the diversity of Apps you find in Android, you simply can’t find in iOS, the real reason behind the success of Android. I’ve been frequently sharing cool Android tricks for my readers, Although that’s the specialty of this blog. Today also I’ve brought an awesome Android trick from which you would be able to remotely turn off Android by sending SMS.
All this would be possible by an App called Remotely turn off. Furthermore, I will say this App is really easy to use. You need a Root access to install this App and this App is not available on Playstore. Before using this application remember first you have to test it first by sending an SMS, after doing that the phone will be automatically switched off. . Highly Recommended – How to hack an Android phone [ Without PC ]
Below I’ve mentioned the steps to follow turn off Android by sending SMS.
Steps to turn off Android by sending SMS –
1. First of all, Download & Install Remote Power Off App – Click here to Download.
2. Extract the downloaded file and install the Application.
3. While installing you may get installation warning.
4. To solve that, you have to click on unknown sources and allow it.
5. Now, install the App once again and open it.
6. Then the App will ask you for current password and new password.
7. Enter the current password as null and in new password enter a password of your choice.
8. Then, click on change security code and you’re ready to go.
How to shut down the Device after installation the App –
1. First, click on messaging Application and start create a new message.
2. Type your secret code and send it to your number.
3. The App will ask for Root permission, just grant it.
In addition, I will wish Thanks to XDA original thread for this App.
So, hence was he post to turn off Android by sending SMS. I hope you like the post. feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.