As WhatsApp is the largest messaging App in the world and to retain the top spot it always Adds up new features and tools to it’s App. As the popularity of WhatsApp is gaining momentum day by day and as the rivals of WhatsApp like Hike, Telegram, Wechat and Viber are trying their best to steal the market share from WhastApp. Hence, unveiling new features, graphics becomes mandate for WhatsApp. Furthermore, with improvement in speed and accessibility it does a have a fair chance.
Hence, to give a tough competition to all the competitors WhatsApp has unveiled a new feature in the latest WhatsApp version from which you would be able to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp by following some simple steps, but for using this feature you have to update the latest version of WhatsApp. Highly Recommended – How To Create Fake Whatsapp & Facebook Conversation On Android.
Type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp –
The real reason of WhatsApp unveiling this unique feature is said to be having ease in typing and explaining your thoughts while typing would become really easy and expressive, at the same time it would be fun to type in a different way.
Below are the steps to follow to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp
Steps to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp –
I’ll give you guys a step by step method to type in different formats.
1. To type in bold, you have to add asterisks to both ends of the text e.g *Bold*
2. To type in italic, you have to add underscores to the both ends of the text e.g _Italics_
3. To type in both Bold and Italic at a time time, you have to add both formats e.g _*boldItalic*_
4. To use strikethrough in your text, add titles in both sides e.g ~strikethrough~
5. That’s it you’re done. Finally, now you would be easily able to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp.
Why is it not working in your phone –
If it won’t run in your phone then don’t worry, it is because this feature doesn’t works in some smartphones or other reason can be not having the latest version of WhatsApp. You have to Download the latest version WhatsApp to avail this feature.
So, hence was the post to to type in Bold and Italic in WhatsApp. I hope you liked the post. feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.