Today I’m going to share with you How to Uninstall CM Launcher from Android.
The best thing with Android is open source and user customisable. Every handset almost comes with a unique launcher and it varies between devices. This is one of the fascinating features of Android compared to the iPhone.
The Android Play store has hundreds of customized launcher apps. If you get bored with the one that came by default, simply head to Play Store and install any of the third party launcher apps of your own style.
One such best app is CM Launcher. It gives you a premium look and stock Android experience.
Anyways, if you find any problems with CM Launcher and decide to uninstall CM Launcher from your device, keep on reading to know about how to uninstall CM Launcher on Android.
Many users complained about the behaviour and glitches present in CM Launcher. I tried many launchers including Nova, Go, CM on my Samsung device. If you make any of them as the default launcher app, they start making your device slow and sluggish.
I suggest that if your device has minimum RAM, please don’t use any third-party launcher apps. They may drop your handset performance.
The problem with these launchers is, you can’t just uninstall them as normal Android applications. Don’t worry about how to remove CM Launcher from Android. You’ve to do it by visiting device settings.
Checkout the process detailed below on how to uninstall CM Launcher on Android.
How to Uninstall CM Launcher on Android:
Not only CM Launcher, any of the Android launcher apps like Nova, Go, but Google theme can also be uninstalled by using the steps described below. The process is simple and won’t take much time to remove CM Launcher from the device.
- First of all, turn on the device and clear all the applications running in the background.
- After that click on the menu button to go to device settings.
- Scroll down slowly and tap on the “Apps” menu from settings.
- Under the Apps, select the “All Apps or Manage Apps” option.
- There you’ll see all the applications installed on your device.
- Search for the CM Launcher app from the list of installed applications.
- Once found, open it and click on the three horizontal dots located on the top right of the screen.
- A pop-up having “Uninstall for all users” will appear down the dots.
- Select it and hit on the ‘Ok’ option to uninstall CM Launcher from your device.
- Finally, CM Launcher will be completely removed from your device.
However, if you find the above steps difficult, you can try uninstalling CM Launcher from the Android Play Store. To do it, take a look at the step by step guide detailed below on how to disable CM Launcher via Play Store.
How to Disable CM Launcher via Android Play Store:
Not only for installing apps, but Play Store will also let you uninstall whatever apps you’ve installed on Android. Checkout the process below and do as follows to quickly uninstall CM Launcher from your Android device without any further external steps.
- First, launch the Play Store and tap on your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Head to “Manage apps and device” and slide to the “Manage” option.
- All the apps installed on your will be displayed on the page.
- Scroll and find CM Launcher from the list of apps.
- Select it and click on the bin option at the top right corner to uninstall CM Launcher from your Android device.
This process works for every app installed on your device. Both the methods mentioned above will let you uninstall CM Launcher from your device. Choose anyone and go for it. We suggest Play Store as the best option.
Compared to other launcher apps, CM launcher performs well and lets you customise your device in all of the possible ways.
From apps to the home screen, CM launcher replaces add you like. Anyways, if you uninstall CM launcher from your device, keep in mind that you’ll miss all of the features mentioned down below.
Features of CM Launcher:
This personalisation application from CM Launcher Inc has a variety of customisable features that can’t be seen in any other third-party launcher app.
Before proceeding to uninstall CM launcher from your device, take a look at the following built-in features present in CM launcher.
- It is robust, lightweight and clean.
- User-friendly interface with minimum battery consumption.
- Advanced security protects your device from unknown entries.
- Supports HD wallpapers and comes with bundles of fascinating themes.
- Search apps and query anything directly.
- Launch booster with a single tap.
- Battery saver keeps power for a longer time by killing unused apps.
- Easily find what you need directly from the search bar.
- A smart search feature will let you find apps, contacts, Phone numbers, shortcuts on the go.
- Smart folder automatically organizes your apps based on functions.
- You can also use the gesture feature to control the device without buttons.
- Hide apps, protect your privacy by using a stretching gesture that locks the apps.
- Change the wallpaper, apply a new theme, add 3d transition effects to make the screen beautiful.
- It is compatible with almost all Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Xiaomi and more.
- No in-app purchases are required.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- 15 Best Lock Screen Apps for Android
- GTA 4 Apk Mobile + OBB for Android Download Page
- Download Bugtroid Pro Apk: More Than 200 Android and Linux Tools for Pentesting and Forensics
- Download Wiimote Controller Apk: Best Controller App for Nintendo Wii
Ending the Article:
Uninstalling apps like CM Launcher can’t be done directly from the home screen. You have to do it either by visiting device settings or heading to Play Store which are clearly mentioned above.
Both the methods described in this post will let you uninstall CM Launcher installed on your device. You can simply remove it either from the Play Store or directly from device settings.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and keep following our site for more interesting topics everyday.
If you face any problems in uninstalling CM Launcher from the device, reach us through the comment section below.