As WhatsApp is the largest messaging App in the world in the world with over billion registered users. It has become the one of the most important part of our life. It has now become the easiest way to connect with people around the world. I’ve shared a lot of WhatsApp tricks in the past and most of them are in working condition right now. Let’s come to this post, in this post you would be able to learn that how to use 1 Whatsapp accounting two mobile phones. Highly Recommended – How to Unlock Computer with your Android phone.
1. A Rooted Android phone – Click here for Rooting Guide
Steps to use 1 WhatsApp Account in two mobile phones –
1. First of all, Download & Install Titanium backup App – Click here to Download
2. Your Android device should be rooted and Titanium backup should be installed in both of the phones.
3. Then open the Titanium Backup Application and search for WhatsApp then click on WhatsApp.
4. There an option of Backup can be seen, just backup the Application and data.
5. After Backup, a folder named Titanium Backup would be saved in your phone storage or memory card and then there you will 3 files.
6. Select the three files and send them to other phone in which you have to use the other account.
7. Now place the files in the folder of titanium backup.
8. Search for WhatsApp in your other mobile phone and restore the backup.
So that’s it now you are using 1 WhatsApp in both phones.
So, hence was the post to use 1 WhatsApp Account in two mobile phones. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.