Hey guys, Today in this article I am going to share a simple trick to launch apps from android lockscreen as well as from notification panel too. This tutorial will help you to launch your favourite android Apps directly from your lockscreen. Sometime it happens that we can’t find the needed App because of many installed App. One of the best features of Android 5.0 lollipop is that we easily access Apps notifications from lockscreen but if you don’t own a lollipop phone then don’t worry this trick is just for you.
I have an old android phone and I can easily access upto 7 Apps from lockscreen it makes too easy rather than finding the Apps from untidy Apps drawer. It gives a new user experience. If you also want to launch apps from android lockscreen then I have mentioned two awesome Apps.
First one is an App called Launchify and second one is called Hanger. Both Apps are working absolutely fine and both are highly rated on Google Playstore. Highly Recommended – Phogy App – Capture 3D Pictures In Android.
Methods to launch Apps from android lockscreen –
Method 1 – Using Launchify –
Launchify provides you quick access to Apps on your lockscreen & notification bar. It recommends you the right App depending on the place & time. It also gives you option for multitasking. This App is also features in The Next Web, Mashable, Gizmodo & Product Hunt. This App has been developed by Emberify – Instant and it is rated 4.1 stars on Google Playstore. Its supports Android 4.0 and up.
1. It gives you fast access to the Apps that you need most on the lockscreen.
2. It is too intelligent that it shows you the right App on the right time. This App remembers the time you usually use them and show them on the lockscreen.
3. Easy to use features.
4. It offers you the swap to Apps by just a swipe from your notification panel just like multitasking.
And Many More…
Also Read – 27 Best Android Apps for hacking 2016
Steps to launch apps from android lockscreen by using Launchify –
1. First of all, You need to Download & Install Launchify App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
2. After the opening the App it will ask you to Allow to track application usage. Just click on OK.
3. Now click on Setting icon which is located in the top right corner.
4. Then you need to enable three options which are Background Tracking, Notification & Notification icons at top.
5. After enabling the options you need to restart your phone. After restarting you can easily access your favourite App from the lockscreen as well as from notification panel.
6. That’s it you are done. By this way you can easily launch Apps from android lockscreen by using Launchify App.
Method 2 – Using Hanger –
Hanger is an App which provides you the most relevant Apps shortcut in your notification panel & lockscreen as well. It is a lightweight android App which is only of 1.4 MB, Isn’t that cool? This App also supports custom icons & theme to give the best user experience. It intelligently updates the order of the Apps on the basis of your daily use. This App has been developed by Mimic Mobile and it is rated 4.2 stars on Google Playstore. It supports Android 4.1 and up.
1. Auto-updates Apps on the basis of your usage.
2. Ability to blacklist unwanted Apps.
3. Supports icon pack & custom icons.
4. Fully customizable, change the number of shortcuts, icon colors, icon size, background etc.
5. Pin Apps to always display.
And Many More…
Steps to launch apps from android lockscreen by using Hanger –
1. First of all, Download & Install Hanger App in your Android phone – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App and you need to grant some permissions.
3. Then you will see the option of Notification Bar under the General section, just enable it.
4. Now go to Apps section and choose the App which you want to get displayed in your lockscreen.
5. That’s it you are done. Now you can see the pinned Apps in your notification bar and in your lockscreen.
So, hence was the post to launch Apps from android lockscreen by Launchify & Hanger App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box. Visit HackerzTrickz for more updates ?