If you own a computer then it may have become one of the most important part of your life. It may have store all your important documents photos, and other stuff, but what about its security.
Is computer security has become an issue for you? Here guys I’ve brought a cool way from which you would be able to lock and unlock your computers using pen drives. This trick can be useful in many ways like keeping your confidential information like photos and important documents disclosed.
It is also another cool way to lock/unlock your computer. Rather, than doing it in the old way, you can try this and have fun. It’s something new, something which you’ve never heard of, but it’s really cool. Highly Recommend – Some Computer Tricks & Hacks You Never Know.
Below are the steps to follow to lock/unlock computer using pendrive.
Steps to lock/unlock computer using pendrive –
1. First of all, Download & Install Predator USB Software in your Windows PC – Click here to Download
2. When you start this software, first it will ask to set a password.
3. Insert your pen drive in the computer.
4. Then, set your password and click on “OK” button.
5. Now, this software is ready to lock your computer through your pen drive.
6. Now, open predator settings.
7. Then you have to set a time interval according to which your computer will be locked after removing the pen drive. For Ex. you have set 30 seconds then your computer would be locked in 30 seconds.
8. Then you have to remove your pen drive and after it will ask for password with a warning.
9. If you enter a wrong password then your computer screen will go black.
10. When you will stat your PC, Predator software would be automatically opened.
11. If somehow it doesn’t start then go to Run and type shell:startup then you can copy ti from your startup folder.
12. That’s it you’re done. Now you can easily lock/unlock computer using pendrive.
So, hence was the post to lock/unlock computer using pendrive. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.