Today I’m going to show you how to download Mitra for PC absolutely free.
Are you an Airtel user? Did one of your mobile SIM slots is loaded with an Airtel SIM card? Well, how do you check the balance and daily data usage. I think you may receive pop-ups or messages when the data limit is exhausted, right.
It’s not a reliable solution to check the data usage. However, these don’t even work properly at some times.
The best way to get rid out of this situation is made possible with the introduction of an app called ‘Mitra’ that is particularly made for the users of Airtel. Intuitive user interface makes it easy for retailers to use Mitra app.
Manage your Airtel retailer account and services in one place i.e check balance and data usage instantly, view tariff plans of full talk time, SMS, top ups, internet packs, roaming etc. Also, do recharges within the app in just a few simple clicks.
Let’s get into the topic on how to download Mitra for PC with the help of emulators and are explained below.
Technical Details of Mitra for PC:
|App Name||Mitra for PC|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and above or Mac|
|Permissions Required||Camera, Location, SMS, Telephone, Storage and others|
Features of Mitra for PC:
Access all your services, browse products and check transaction status at one place. Yes, this Airtel retailer account manager app is assembled with a curtain of several features and are listed below.
- Check your balance and data usage instantly
- Receive notification alerts when the balance is low
- View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, SMS, internet packs, roaming within the app.
- Pick the plan and recharge your airtel directly from the app
- Get live updates of last 20 transactions on LAPU
- Raise wrong recharge reversal request and get refund within 15 minutes
- Intuitive user interface provides an easy way to access all services
- Send queries and complaints easily with a tap of button when something goes wrong
- All your purchases are displayed clearly along with transaction ID, date and the amount cut off
- Wherever you are in India, control your retailer account and explore a wide range of services offered by the app
With all these features assembled in Mitra PC which is specially designed for the users of airtel has a great advantage in accessing all your account related details in a unique platform.
How to Download Mitra for PC using BlueStacks:
It is an emulator used to operate Android or iOS mobile apps and games on PCs. BlueStacks is very lightweight, faster and provides a seamless gameplay with 40 percent less RAM compared to others.
Checkout the steps detailed below about Mitra app download for PC using BlueStacks.
- First of all, switch to the official site of BlueStacks from here: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the home page, proceed with it.
- The latest version of the emulator having a format .exe will save on your c drive.
- Navigate to the file location. Select it and press enter to run the setup.
- Accept software license and hit install now. Wait for a few seconds until it completes.
- Finish the on screen directives and head to login page.
- Provide your Google account details and head to the main screen.
- There you’ll see a Play Store icon. Type Mitra in the search bar and hit scan.
- Pick the right app from the results and install the application.
- Finally, move to My Games tab and double click on the Mitra app icon to launch from BlueStacks.
Your job is done. Open the app and login using your mobile number and password or opt for OTP. Manage your Airtel retailer account with an easy access menu that provides various services. There are no usage charges on this app.
Take a look at another method described below about Mitra for PC download.
How to Download Mitra for Windows using Nox Player:
It is a performance beast in handling high end games. More stable and fully optimized with smart keyboard controls. The choice of gamers around the world. Follow the procedure on how to download Mitra for Windows using Nox Player.
- Use the link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player: Download.
- Hit the download button located on the homepage to save an installer file.
- Let it run for sometime. Now, move to a specific folder containing that file.
- Select it and press enter to run the installation process.
- Accept Nox Player user agreement and click on install button. It will take a few seconds.
- After successful installation, finish the setup and login to your Google account for enabling Play services.
- First start may take time to set up everything in the background.
- When done, head to the main screen and click on the Play Store icon as it comes pre-installed.
- Type Mitra in the search bar and hit scan. Find the right app and install it.
- Finally, the installed app icon will appear on the home screen. Select it and press enter to launch from Nox Player.
There you go, start using the app to get all your account related services at your fingertips. With the recent app update, the app has become smoother and easier to use.
From all the above sentences, you guys got some knowledge about emulators and from the two methods we’ve briefly explained the process of Mitra for PC download using BlueStacks and Nox Player.
Read the rest of the topic to know more about the features of Mitra app for PC.
Advantage of Mitra for laptop:
- No other apps are required to verify the daily data usage.
- Do recharges easily within the app
- Get detailed report of the transactions you’ve done
- You never lose money even if you’ve done wrong recharges. Just raise reversal request and get instant refund
- Keep track of your data easily with Mitra for PC
Requirements of Emulators to Work on PCs:
Some recommended specifications are needed to operate mobile apps or games on your PC using emulators. Please verify these details before downloading them.
- Verify that the Windows OS running on your PC should be the latest version
- If you’re using Mac, we prefer MacOS 10 and above
- A RAM of minimum 4 gigabytes and free storage space of at least 6 gigabytes are necessary
- The processor and graphics card assembled in your PC either Intel or AMD should meet benchmark score of > 750 to 1000
- You must be an administrator to your device
- Enable virtualisation before installing emulators
If your device is packed with the above recommended specifications, install any of the emulators to experience mobile apps and games on your PC.
Alternatives to Mitra for PC:
1. Smart Connect – For the subscribers of Vodafone-Idea. Control all your transactions and daily activities and get access to better management tools with several features like do recharges, check your balance and daily data usage, recharge reversal, SIM activation etc.
It’s a multi utility tool that helps in managing all the services provided by the broadband.
Experience the app in your own language with an interactive home screen. View the recharge offers in a detailed tabular form. Pay and recharge instantly within the app. Detailed side navigation bar provides you the options to go with.
Manage your entire account, check your frequent purchases and do more with Smart Connect app by Vodafone-idea. Over 1M+ subscribers are managing their account hassle free.
2. Balance Buddy – If you’d like to check your balance, data usage, SMS, last call charges, ISD charges and more from any of the networks you’re using, install Balance Buddy and keep track of both the sim balance in this unique platform.
It supports all the networks like jio, airtel, Vodafone Idea, bsnl etc. You can also activate or deactivate missed call alerts, caller tunes and so on. Just hit the option you’d like to know and a pop-up will be displayed containing the information you selected.
The interface of the app is simple to use. Balance Buddy has received 50k+ download and 3.1 exceptional ratings from it’s users. Once try this app and control both your SIM cards at one place.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I recharge directly from the Mitra app?
Yes, you can do recharges directly from Mitra. Head to My Products option, select one of the plans and recharge using net banking.
2. How to check my last transactions?
Open side toolbar and click on my transaction. There you’ll see the list of transactions you have done previously.
3. What is a recharge reversal request?
It means, when did any wrong recharge, raise a complaint or take customer support and your amount will be refunded within 15 minutes.
4. How to download BlueStacks?
Visit BlueStacks official site from the above link and hit the download button on the home screen.
5. Is installing an emulator safe?
Yes, you don’t need to worry about installing emulators. They’re 100 percent safe. However, if you’ve any doubts, please visit the official site.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download You TV Player For PC (For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
- Download Veryfit For PC (For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
- Download PokerBros For PC (For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
- Download Vigo Video For PC (For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
If you’re a fan of Airtel, take control of your retailer account and manage everything easily with a few simple clicks. It’s a one-stop resource to browse plans and to do recharges.
Once you Install Mitra, it’ll regularly notify you about balance, data usage exhausting and other important details related to your account.