Today I’m going to show you how to download the MoboPlayer App latest version.
You may have multiple videos saved on any of the devices like smartphone, PC and laptop, but none of them are useful without a media player. Because it is the source for accessing media files.
Here in this article you’re going to know about an application called MoboPlayer. It supports all video formats including DivX, AVIs, WMV, MKV, MPEG and many more.
When it comes to video playback, Mobo is the best choice. Watch videos lag free, change aspect ratios to 16:9, 4:3 or fit to the display, stream videos through HTTP, RTSP protocols and whatnot many are included in the MoboPlayer for PC.
If you’re searching for a way to download the MoboPlayer app for PC, follow the methods described below to use MobPlayer for Windows PC. Scroll the page to know the features present in the MoboPlayer app for PC.
Technical Details of MoboPlayer for PC:
|App Name||MoboPlayer for PC|
|Category||Video Players and Editors|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Storage, Network and Others|
Features of MoboPlayer for PC:
This classic video player has a range of built-in features that are very unique and mostly can’t be seen in other video players. Let’s know what those really are.
- All your videos added to playlists will automatically play one by one.
- Take a screenshot and edit it instantly within the app.
- Sort videos based on date added name, size and type.
- The inference of MoboPlayer looks classic and simple to use.
- Stream favourite videos using HTTP and RTSP protocols.
- Supports subtitles of various languages with common formats like SRT, SSA, SBV etc.
- Also change colour and size of subtitles based on your wish.
- The thumbnail representation of the videos list makes it easier to identify the required one.
- Trim videos perfectly directly from the app.
- Use floating windows and easily switch between apps without missing a scene.
- Search for online subtitles and download from the app.
- Audio decoders like SW and HW doubles the sound of your video.
- The interface of MoboPlayer for PC looks clean and beautiful.
- Rename files without moving to file manager.
- Select multiple videos at a time and delete them.
- Make gifs by trimming the video to 30 sec.
- Lock the player For an uninterrupted viewing experience.
- It can play videos having any of the media formats including MKV, FLV, MOV and more.
- It is very lightweight and simple to use.
- Play any of the video formats without conversion.
Method 1 – How to Download MoboPlayer for PC Windows using BlueStacks:
It is an emulator used to operate mobile apps and games on PCs running with either Windows or macOS. A perfect emulator for seamless gameplay.
BlueStacks is very fast and consumes 40 percent less RAM compared to others. The UI looks attractive with a side attached toolbar and smart controls.
Checkout the steps below detailed about MoboPlayer app download for PC using BlueStacks.
- First of all, visit the official site of BlueStacks from here: Download.
- After that, click on the download button to get the latest version.
- An installer file with format .exe will save on a specific folder.
- Once it is completed, select the file and press enter to run the installation setup.
- Confirm the parameters of the directory path or change the location.
- Accept the user agreement and hit install now. Wait for a few seconds until the process is finished.
- A setup wizard asks you login into Google account for enabling Play services.
- Provide required credentials and head to the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Now, use this link to download an apk version of MoboPlayer for laptop/PC.
- Once done, open the downloads folder and select the file.
- Drag and drop it into the BlueStacks main screen to begin the installation.
- When it is successfully installed, move to My Games tab. The MoboPlayer app icon will appear there, double click on it to launch from BlueStacks.
That’s it, open the app and allow required permissions. All your media files will then be displayed on the home screen of MoboPayer PC. Select a video and hit the play button to begin the show.
Maximize the aspect ratio, freeze the video, take a screenshot and edit instantly within the app likewise many built-in options are available.
Take a look at another method below mentioned about MoboPlayer for PC download using a robust emulator called Nox Player.
Method – 2 – How to Download MoboPlayer for Windows PC using Nox Player:
Similar to BlueStacks, Nox is a performance booster that is specially designed to bear the loads of high end games and apps. With Nox, one can experience ultimate gameplay hassle free. If you love playing games, awaken your skills and become a pro.
Read the procedure explained below about MoboPlayer download for PC using Nox Player.
- Use the link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- Proceed with the download button on the homepage to save an installer file.
- After that, head to a specified folder and search for the downloaded file.
- Select it and press enter to begin the installation setup.
- Accept Nox agreement and click on the Install Now button.
- When done, login to your account for enabling Google Play services.
- First start may take some time to set up everything in the background.
- Now, download an apk version of MoboPlayer for Windows PC from a trusted site.
- Once the file is downloaded, drag and drop it into the Nox home screen.
- The installation of MoboPlayer PC will begin automatically. Wait a few seconds.
- Finally, you’ll see the app icon on the Nox main screen. Select it and hit enter to launch from Nox Player.
There you go, manage settings and set up the player to experience watching videos in this classic application developed by MoboTeam. With over 1M downloads and 3.7 exceptional ratings, the app has received a great response from its users.
Hope you got some necessary information regarding the best emulators and the process of MoboPlayer for PC download.
Alternatives to MoboPlayer for PC:
1. Video Player All Format – Another app similar to MoboPlayer for PC. It supports high quality videos upto a resolution of 4k. The app features pop-up window, video and cutter, video to MP3 converter, fast forward, fast backward and more. The player supports all formats of videos and subtitles.
Adjust video playback from .25x to 4x. Smart gestures enables you to control sound, brightness, aspect ratio etc. Use a locker to protect your personal videos from others. Watch videos on your TV using a Chromecast.
Create playlists and add favourite videos to it. Select a single file or multiples and share directly from the app.
See how wonderful the features are, include this app on your device and experience videos in higher resolutions. This extraordinary tool developed by UPlayer has received a great response from over 10M+ downloads with 4.7 exceptional ratings.
2. Video Player by Inshot Inc – A professional video playback tool that supports upto 4k ultra HD videos having any of the formats including M4V, WMV, RMVB and TS lag free.
Features like a floating window, locker, subtitles customization, smart gestures, screen adjustment and many are included. It is powerful with a clean interface and simple to use.
With over 4.8 ratings based on 50M+ downloads, this 14 MB sized app has got a second position in the category of video players and editors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Change the Colour and Size of Subtitles in Mobo?
First click on the menu, head to subtitles and then customize the size and colour.
2. How to Download Subtitles Directly from Online?
First open the menu, head to subtitles and click on ‘Download’. Type the movie name and hit search. Your subtitles will display on the pop window, choose any one based on the quality and hit download.
3. Is It Possible to Improve the Sound of Videos?
Yes, click on the decoder option in the top bar and select either HW or SW to increase your video volume.
4. Where Can I Find Installed Moboplayer in Bluestacks?
On the home screen you’ll see a My Games tab, open it and click on the MoboPlayer app icon to launch.
5. How to Download and Install Nox Player?
Visit the official site and proceed with the download button to save an installer file. After that, select the file and hit enter to run the installation process.
6. How to Trim and Save Videos in MoboPlayer?
To do this, click on trim and select the specific video by moving the sliders. When done, hit next and it will save automatically on your device.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download WifiKill for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Aakash iTutor for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download IRCTC for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download True Balance for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
Watching videos in a fully featured media player really makes us entertain right. But we all know that every smartphone and PC comes with a player. But we choose alternatives because we opt for classic features.
Once try this MoboPlayer PC and you’ll definitely stick to it.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding MoboPlayer for laptop/PC. If you still have any questions, please reach us through the comment section.