MX Player For PC Download
Watching videos is must and as you all know that nowadays to watch something you necessarily need not to own a computer or a high definition TV set, all that is equally possible in a Smartphone.
Whether you watch the video from your memory storage or online, it’s a great affair as compared to a PC or TV, and if you’re talking about watching videos on smartphones, then you surely have to mention video players and the best known out all the players available out there is MX Player.
MX Player is the most widely known videos player for Smartphones across the world. It consists of features which create wonders with videos played, and if you’re a frequent user of this Application, then you surely won’t need any other video player in your whole life.
But still, there is a big problem with MX player that is it just made for Smartphones not for PC, at least That’s the mindset of most of the people, just imagine that you can enjoy the same features in your PC and all the joy is not just limited to your Smartphone.
Well, if you want so, then you have to just read the article till the very end, I assure you guys that this article will be very helpful to you. All you have to do to run MX Player for PC is download an Application called BlueStacks. This Application is developed by J2 Interactive and it is rated 4.4 stars by millions of users in Google Playstore.
But with BlueStacks everything will become possible with MX player you can do all the things which were possible just in a Smartphone before, all the features and tactics will become easily accessible from BlueStacks.
MX Player is an Application which extremely compatible to play all type of video files like Mp4, AVI, Mkv, Webm, Vob, Flv etc. It also can play Music files and YouTube videos. That’s the thing related to MX player you may already know about till date it was just possible in a smartphone, but now all the features will also be compatible in a PC or laptop.
You read it right guys, you can use the MX player in your PC and laptops in the same way you’ve been using it on your smartphones. All the operations will be almost same and very simple to use and understand.
Also Read – Download TubeMate For PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10/XP.
I know you are too excited to download MX Player for PC but wait let me introduce the features of MX Player for better user experience
Below I have shared the features of MX Player.
Salient features of MX Player –
Well, there are many features of MX Player like customizing video player, playing audio etc. But below I have shared the key features of MX Player.
1. It supports Dual Audio Video files.
2. Pinch to Zoom in and Zoom out, Slide up and down to adjust volume and brightness.
3. Kids Lock – Keep kids entertained without to worrying that they can make calls or open other Apps.
4. Easy to use features with proper instructions. Even silly beginners can also use MX player with ease.
5. Supports Subtitles.
And Many More…
Now let’s come into post Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to download and use MX Player for PC.
How to use MX Player for PC/Laptop –
Before starting the steps let me tell you guys that MX Player is not yet released for PC/Laptop, but we are going to do this by using an Android emulator called Blustacks.
It is an Android App player which allow us to use Android Apks in PC. It is rated 4 stars by its millions of users.
1. First of all, Download & Install Bluestacks offline installer in your Windows PC.
2. Now open the App and finished the installing process.
3. Then launch Bluestacks App and click on “Search Bar” which is located in the top left corner.
4. Type “MX Player” in the search bar, and you will see a MX Player icon, simply click on it.
5. Now download and install it in your Bluestacks, just a few minutes process.
6. Once you are done, open Bluestacks > All Apps > MX Player, open it and start using the App.
7. That’s it you are done. You have successfully Installed MX Player in PC.
If you are facing problems while downloading from Bluestack then follow the below steps.
1. Firstly be sure Bluestacks is installed in your PC.
2. Now, download the latest version of MX Player from Apk mirror website or you can use our link.
3. Then open the file and Blustacks will automatically install MX Player.
4. If above step doesn’t work right click on MX Player > Open with > Choose Bluestacks, and the App will be installed.
5. Afterward open Bluestacks and choose MX Player and start using it.
Update – MX Player for PC has been officially launched in Microsoft Store for free. You can download it for free if your PC/Laptop has Windows 8/8.1/10. Download it by using this link. I don’t know why Microsoft Store was not showing MX Player in my PC, but still, you can try it and tell us in the comment section whether it works or not.
Video Tutorial –
Why using MX player for PC would be an excellent choice?
MX player is been the most popular video player for smartphones and the success of MX player doesn’t need to be elaborated. But I believe that PC or laptop can be a better option for using MX player because for a sole reason that you can enjoy your favorite videos in much larger screen with better navigation and stimulation features.
It’s no secret that on a much larger screen you will enjoy your videos even more and as far the compatibility with screen and other features are concerned, you all know that MX player does a tremendous job at that point. And, you might have noticed that watching a movie on the smartphone can be not that entertaining and you can’t enjoy your favorite movie/video in a way you always wanted to because the screen is smaller.
So, using MX player on PC or laptop would be a much smarter choice.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- How to Add Great Special Effects to Videos in Android
- Top Best 10 Games Under 10 MB For Android 2017 (Low MB Games)
- How To Change Font In Any Android Device [Easy Methods]
Ending the Article –
This was the easiest 7 steps guide to use MX Player for PC. This article is very useful if you want to taste the experience of MX Player in PC.
In Addition, I would like to tell you that you can also install other Android App using Bluestack. If you are looking for Bluestacks alternative, then I will suggest you to use Andyroid Android emulator.
What are you waiting for, go ahead and use MX Player to watch awesome videos in your PC or Install other Android Apks as well.