Today I’m going to show you how to download Phonto for PC absolutely free.
Explore your designing skills to the world of online with a fabulous tool called Phonto. The application redefines the way of editing. Add text on photos with emotional quotes, messages, greetings and bring them life with additional effects.
Browse over hundreds of built-in astonishing font styles, select the best and apply to the text you wrote. Beautify the image by adding attractive colours, shadow effects and give a finishing touch with a stroke.
See how simple the Phonto app has made the process of editing easier.
Let’s get into the topic of how to download and use the Phonto app for PC using some powerful emulators. Before knowing about the download process, check this definition first.
Technical Details of Phonto for PC:
|App Name||Phonto for PC|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Storage, Network and Other Access|
Features of Phonto for Laptop:
This amazing photo designer tool which is developed to add text on images has a wide variety of inbuilt features and are listed below. Check these out before downloading and installing Phonto for windows.
- Browse several photo frames for background within the app or upload from the device
- Type your desired text easily and position it in anyplace.
- Simply adjust the size of text from minimum to maximum
- More than 200 professional fonts are available in the app
- For additional fonts, just google “Free Fonts” and download your favourites.
- Also, bookmark your favourite fonts and find them easily next time.
- Open the font file (zip, ttf, otf) in Phonto and apply.
- Tilt the text, rotate and beautify it by using a variety of available styles in the app.
- Apply colours of all shades or create your own colour pattern, gradient.
- Increase or decrease the text Opacity and Alpha values by using scrollable lines.
- Add finishing touches with stunning features like shadow, stroke, spacing, background etc.
- Finally, share your design directly to Insta, WhatsApp, fb email and other online platforms or simply save to your device.
- The interface of Phonto for PC is clean, simple and easy to operate
- Every text on the image is changeable for recreation
What is an Emulator?
It is software developed to access Android or iOS applications on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS.
Method 1: How to Download Phonto for PC using BlueStacks:
A dynamic and lightweight player that can easily handle high end mobile apps or games even at higher frame rates. BlueStacks is well known for its optimization and smart gaming controls.
Check out the steps described below about the Phonto app download for PC using BlueStacks.
- First of all, visit the official site of BlueStacks by using this link: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the home screen, please proceed with it.
- An installer file with a format .exe will begin downloading.
- Wait until it finishes. When done, dive to the downloads folder.
- Select the file and hit enter to run the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Accept user agreement and click on the ‘install now’ button.
- After successful installation, finish all the on screen directives.
- Provide your login credentials for enabling Google Play services to download Phonto for PC and other apps.
- Now, move to the BlueStacks main screen and click on the in-built Play Store icon.
- Type the keywords Phonto in the search bar and hit scan.
- Install the correct application and head to My Games option.
- There you’ll see a Phonto app icon, double click on it to launch directly from BlueStacks.
That’s it, open the application Phonto PC and explore your skills in designing attractive photos by adding text on them. Take control of the photo frame with amazing fonts, effects, colour, opacity etc.
Also download and install free fonts from Google to create a pro image.
Take a look at another method detailed below about Phonto for PC download using a performance beast called Nox Player.
Method 2: How to Download Phonto for PC using Nox Player:
The choice of gamers around the world. Nox is specially developed to provide users a seamless experience in playing games and apps. It is more stable, smoother and robust in performance.
Read the procedure mentioned below about Phonto app download for pc using Nox Player.
- To download and install Nox Player on your PC, click on this link: Download.
- You will be redirected to an official site of Nox Player called bignox.
- Proceed with the download button on the home screen to save an installer file.
- When done, select the file and press enter to begin installation.
- Accept Nox terms and conditions and hit the install now button.
- Wait until the installation of Nox Player is successfully completed.
- Finish the setup process and login to your account for enabling Google Play services.
- Now, the process is very simple and straight-forward to proceed.
- Click on the Play Store app icon. Type Phonto in the search bar and hit scan.
- Find it in the appeared search results and press install.
- When done, the installed app icon will be displayed on the Nox main screen.
- Finally, double click on the app icon to launch Phonto for PC from Nox Player.
There you go, browse a range of built-in photos frame backgrounds and edit those by applying texts, effects, styles, shadows etc.
Everything is changeable in Phonto PC. Download and share the designs in any of the social media platforms.
From the above lines, you guys have got some information regarding what is Phonto and how to download Phonto for PC using emulators like BlueStacks and Nox Player.
- If you opt for a purchase in Phonto, all advertisements from Phonto for PC will be removed. To do this, please visit “Settings” in Phonto app for PC and tap “Ad-Free Option”.
- An amount of only 250 to 380 Indian rupees are required per item, the price value depends upon the importance of the item you choose.
Alternatives to Phonto for PC:
1. Guelgram – Similar to Phonto for PC, it is another app used to write words on photos. Guelgram is built-in with high quality stunning backgrounds of various categories like sunrise, clouds, sunset, dusk, love, ocean, mountain and many more.
The app also includes 66+ amazing fonts in different languages and 35+ awesome styles.
Type your text with size adjustments, apply colours etc. Finally add effects to give a final touch and share it to anywhere online. You can also upload the design to Guelgram daily challenge to make it useful for others.
Explore your feelings and emotions through futuristic quotes, greetings and more. Geulgram is very well designed with a clean and simple interface.
With over 1M+ downloads and 4.6 exceptional ratings, the app has received a great response from its users.
2. Text on Photo – Select a pic and explain your emotion with the words written on it. Add text on photos with attractive fonts, styles and colours. Also add texts inside a balloon simulating a dialog. Mix colours, apply to text and dig out the beauty.
Create memes with custom texts Rotate the text, make it curve, align either horizontally or vertically to every corner of the image frame. The interface of the app looks clean and smooth.
This designing app developed by PhotoAppWorld has got stunning ratings of 4.3 based on 5M+ downloads. Why are you waiting for, install Text in Photo and explore your creativity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to select a photo frame to design?
Launch the app and once click on the work area. A pop-up will show you an image option. Hit the option and upload your photos or select plain frames to browse in-app backgrounds.
2. Can I share my design to WhatsApp status?
Of Course you can share your design to any of the social media platforms. Just click on the three dots button and select the share option.
3. Is it possible to save edited photos to internal storage?
Yes, once your editing is finished. Click on the download icon and it will autosave the created photo directly to service internal storage.
4. How to download and install BlueStacks on my laptop?
Visit the official site of BlueStacks and proceed with the download button to save an installer file. Then select the file and press enter to run the installation setup.
5. I’m using Windows OS 8, did Nox work on my PC?
Absolutely it works on your windows version 8. Meanwhile, it also works in the oldest windows operating system 7 too.
6. How to move the written text to anywhere?
To stabilize the written text, first, click on the text. Then, drag and drop it to any place.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download Sharechat for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Text Fairy for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download AppNana for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Mitra for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
Don’t hide your creativity, take it out and find a way to explore. Make all your online platforms brighter with apps like Phonto and present all your emotions with keywords on an image. For any additional queries, please reach us through the comment section.