Record Android Screen on PC
How to record android screen on PC – Have you ever thought of recording your Android screen in your PC? It could be fun and it can helpful to you in many ways, like if you want to show a presentation or you are running YouTube channel where you are sharing contents about GamePlay, Tutorial, Reviews about Apps & games or you are an Instagram marketer etc. This can beneficial to all but specially for those who are willing to earn money online. This sounds easy but is slightly tough to perform as Android smartphone does not have option to screen recording.
Don’t worry we have an ultimate solution for your problem. This gonna possible by using a third party App called Android MirrorGo Android Recorder, the perfect App to record android screen on PC. This App is developed by Wondershare and is rated well by its thousands of users. It has many features which will force you to try this App.
Below I have shared the features of MirrorGo Android Recorder. Highly Recommended – Automatically Backup Your Photos & Videos To Google Drive in Android.
Features of MirrorGo Android Recorder –
There are many worth using features in this App but I have shared some of them.
1. Enjoy your favorite Android games on your PC with high definition.
2. Record, Capture & Share your Android your screen with over a million platforms.
2. Ability to reply your all social messages directly from your PC.
3. Transfer data from PC to Android phones in seconds.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Control Android games from mouse & keyboard, Faster Play + Better Moves = More Win.
And Many More…
Advantages of using MirrorGo Android Recorder –
Steps to record android screen on PC –
1. First of all, Download & Install MirrorGo Android Recorder in your PC – Click here to Download.
2. Open the App and allow it to download its external package which will take only few seconds.
[irp posts=”3245″ name=”How To Use Your Own Handwriting As System Font In Android”]
3. When its ready, it will show you two options to connect though USB or using same WiFi network.
4. Now choose anyone option to connect your phone to your PC.
5. Once your phone is connected to that App, it will show the options to record screen and other features as well.
6. Now find the option for Screen recording and click on it then your screen recording will get started.
7. That’s it you are done. You have successfully started recording your Android screen in your PC.
This was the easiest 7 step guide to record android screen on PC. Hope you like it.
Video Tutorial –
As I said above, specially this can be beneficial to those who are willing to start a YouTube channel or wants to be an Instagram marketers.