In the time of high equipped smartphone cameras, clicking images is a fun way to pass your time but, most of the time the size of the image even exceeds 6-8 MBs well, that makes it really difficult to upload on Facebook or other social media platforms or even if you’re filling up any form online you won’t be able to upload your picture because of it’s huge size. You can easily compress the image, for that there are various Apps and websites are available on internet. That’s what today’s post is all about we’re gonna show you how to reduce the size of an image without affecting it’s quality.
To do this task we’ll use a website called Compressnow. The website is most noteworthy for compressing images without affecting there quality. It let’s you to raise or compress size of any image to the maximum but as per my suggestion is concerned you should always go with the 50% compression level size. The less percentage you choose, the more image quality would be maintained and the high percentage you choose, the more image quality would be decreased. In addition, you can try out different levels but it will defiantly affect the quality of the image. In addition, I would also like to most of all professionals use this site to compress images. Highly Recommended – Top best mind games for Android devices.
Below I’ve shared some useful steps to reduce the size of an image without affecting it’s quality.
Also Read – How To Play PSP Games In Android
Steps reduce the size of an image –
1. First of all, Open Compressnow.com.
2. When you open the website on the home screen you would see an option saying “Upload an image”. Click on that option and upload your image that you want to compress.
3. Select the compression level to 50% [very important] as a result it won’t effect the quality of the image.
4. After uploading the image click on compress now and wait for few seconds till the compressing is finished then your image will be compressed without affecting the image quality.
5. Because I have used this website personally and as you can see in above image that I have compressed the images by 50%. The image was originally sized 682 kb then it was compressed to 61 kb.
6. That’s it you’re done. As a result, Now you would be easily able to reduce the size of an image.
So, hence was the post to reduce the size of an image without affecting it’s quality. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.